Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would've guessed a nut butter, but that mushroom and scramble is really throwing me off!
The mushrooms are confusing, maybe it's not a scramble but some form of hummus/spread and she added the peanut butter to that? But it would be a very acquired taste.

If she is releasing a nut butter, then holy crap! Does the UK need another overpriced nut butter with super expensive posting costs too?

Reactions: 7
But she barely ever cooks from scratch/from fresh ingredients and it's always very basic! (I mean, this is what some people need if you're not a confident cook but still). Also, any time she cooks vegetables, they just look like soft, overcooked sludge. It saddens me how she just cooks the tit out of these lovely, fresh veggies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Zanna, I’m assuming you’ll read this tread again sometime soon. are you bringing out another e-cookbook? What will you charge? Given that you are clearly financially comfortable why not donate the profits from this to a food bank charity? Many can’t afford the luxury of fresh food to cook given the financial devastation caused as a result of trying to keep the country safe during this pandemic. Use your profile and influence to do good. That would be a really wholesome gesture. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Will it fit all her gifted leggings? Also, shock horror, seems like she's using her hp laptop (or is it just for the 'Gram?)
Screenshot_20201022-215223.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm too old to understand the marker pen eyebrow look. I'm sure they will all look back on photos of themselves, in years to come, and say ' what were we thinking?!'
Ha, same - generation pluck-eyebrows-to-death here!

It astounds me how much gifted tit that Zanna accepts. How is she not embarrassed? Does not even an ounce of her being feel bad about it?
She clearly has so much bleeping money and can afford these things herself, there is just no need!
I find is disgusting and so distasteful tbh. And shame on these businesses gifting things to the wealthy. Especially during this time where people are really struggling.
She's just truly truly vile. Vile to the core. How self endulgent and tone deaf can one really be??
Sorry if this comes across harsh but I'm just sick of her haha. She either has zero awareness of it (which I doubt as she clearly reads these threads like everyone says) or she just doesn't give a duck. Shameful. What the hell does 🐜 see in her? Eurgh.

Reactions: 14
It astounds me how much gifted tit that Zanna accepts. How is she not embarrassed? Does not even an ounce of her being feel bad about it?
She clearly has so much bleeping money and can afford these things herself, there is just no need!
I find is disgusting and so distasteful tbh. And shame on these businesses gifting things to the wealthy. Especially during this time where people are really struggling.
She's just truly truly vile. Vile to the core. How self endulgent and tone deaf can one really be??
Sorry if this comes across harsh but I'm just sick of her haha. She either has zero awareness of it (which I doubt as she clearly reads these threads like everyone says) or she just doesn't give a duck. Shameful. What the hell does 🐜 see in her? Eurgh.
Not at all, we all think it. How many bottles of upmarket gin and polyester leggings can one be gifted?

On the topic on of the polyester leggings, I just realised something. I am assuming most of her workouts clothing is made with synthetic fibres and I doubt any of it is made from regenerated ocean plastic, like the certain overpriced sustainable swimwear company, because she just seems to be accepting any odd pair of leggings or a sports bra. Surely none of it is good for the environment. I bet a lot of her clothes are made from virgin fibres (virgin plastic). Any synthetic material sheds plastic microfibres when you do laundry and these tiny particles of plastic are not picked up in sewage treatment plants and end up in our oceans. You can buy a pouch to use in your washing machine which catches the fibres during the wash, she even sells them on her website! https://shopstaywildswim.com/collections/all/products/guppy-friend but she never mentioned using it. I am surprised our eco-warrior doesn't plug these bags with the same frequency she does her cossies, to save our oceans, one wash at the time.

What I am trying to say is she has one standard for her own little business but doesn't seem to apply the same standard to the clothes she wears every day. Also, she just has so many pairs of leggings, so many bras, so many pairs of trainers... How is that sustainable?

Reactions: 12
No mask being worn I noticed by her designer! Either she is a friend and therefore not allowed indoors (breaking the rule) or a tradesperson which means she should have been wearing a mask (breaking the rule). So overall whatever way you look at it they are rule breakers.

I should note I watched the stories with the sound off so apologies if this was addressed when they were talking

Reactions: 9
Why does no one in her "building site" wear shoes? Both interior designer and Zanna both bare footed. Seems mental to me

Reactions: 6
Hi Zanna, I’m assuming you’ll read this tread again sometime soon. are you bringing out another e-cookbook? What will you charge? Given that you are clearly financially comfortable why not donate the profits from this to a food bank charity? Many can’t afford the luxury of fresh food to cook given the financial devastation caused as a result of trying to keep the country safe during this pandemic. Use your profile and influence to do good. That would be a really wholesome gesture. Just a thought.
*blocked*

That's all you'd ever get from Zanna.

• Haha
Why does no one in her "building site" wear shoes? Both interior designer and Zanna both bare footed. Seems mental to me
Is she one of the ‘Hyacinth Bucket’ types who makes everyone take off their shoes before entering her home?

• Haha
Is she one of the ‘Hyacinth Bucket’ types who makes everyone take off their shoes before entering her home?
I don't wear shoes in the house - but I do wear socks or slippers. I really cringe at bare feet everywhere. Your floors would need to be literally spotless or you'll look like a hobbit.

I also dont wear shoes indoors, nor do guests. However, I wouldnt expect them to be bare foot.
Also, with "totally hazardous building works" going on in the "absolute building site" (aka removed carpets), id probably just provide people with shoe covers to wear in specific rooms (depending on which rooms you have to walk through to get to the "hard hats required building site" in the mansion).

Oh god she IS a young Hyacinth Bucket. Moving into a big house, probably moaning about her neighbours. Maybe her brother is an Onslow type which is why she keeps her distance!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I was having carpets up I would be wearing shoes. Carpet tack in your foot? No thanks.

Reactions: 5
She definitely just addressed this on her personal insta. She's basically justified it so she can afford to create 'free content'. So many issues with this - you're independently wealthy from parents / Ant - your 'free content' is boring and something we could absolutely knock up in an evening home from a 9-5 job. Thanks for listening Zanna!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.