Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but having your heating turned up so you don't freeze and have to layer up indoors in winter is great. I don't think it's abnormal either.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Interesting, where did you hear that? She definitely posted a pic of him relatively recently because people on here were commenting on the teeth situation 😬
ah ok must have missed that. i read it on here a few threads back, just speculation i believe but it’s a real wild card to make up without any evidence at all?

I'm sorry but having your heating turned up so you don't freeze and have to layer up indoors in winter is great. I don't think it's abnormal either.
but putting your heating on when you’re wearing a crop top and shorts is very different to putting it on when you’re still not warm after layering up

Reactions: 2
I agree and I totally would if my husband was not someone who runs freakishly hot!

It is when you're supposed to be environmentally conscious like she promotes xx

Reactions: 8
Maybe its just me, but my priority order would never be heating before everything else.
Correct clothing > an extra comfy layer > heating as last resort

I am yet to switch the heating on in my property- currently in a t shirt and comfy hoodie over the top.

The only benefit of the doubt I'd give Zanna and Ant is they may have worked up body heat from a workout. But... she is in clothing thats not suitable for colder weather ALL THE TIME. And his top was a golfing one, not his gym wear.
Ant did have his Moncler gilet on the back of his makeshift desk, so may have layered up.

Reactions: 10
I mean, electing to have high heating when it's still above ten degress out so you can prance around in t shirts, shorts, crop tops or whatever instead of wearing sensible clothing and a jumper is pretty ridiculous IMO. As a user already said, it's autumn and we should be wearing autumnal clothes. Especially as we are in climate crisis, which Zanna apparently professes to care about (as well as so many others who behave like her).

Reactions: 15
I tend to run very cold so whilst I'm usually in jumpers and slippers, if I'm still cold I definitely whack the heating on, especially if I'm just sitting at my desk all day. My OH however will complain about being cold wearing just a t-shirt :rolleyes:

I bet they don't even have any idea of how much its costing to run yet given they haven't been in for long.

Reactions: 5
I tend to run very cold so whilst I'm usually in jumpers and slippers, if I'm still cold I definitely whack the heating on, especially if I'm just sitting at my desk all day. My OH however will complain about being cold wearing just a t-shirt :rolleyes:

I bet they don't even have any idea of how much its costing to run yet given they haven't been in for long.
The whole ‘running this house is so expensive’ thing is all just for show, pretty sure they won’t be struggling to pay the bills. Plus if they’ll know how much the previous owners paid as you end up having to pay their monthly amount until it works out how much you spend. When we moved into our new place the previous owners had been spending £170 a month on gas/electricity....they must have had every appliance on and the heating running constantly as we now pay £60 a month and are in credit....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It should only really be heating that is more expensive, as it's a detached house instead of a flat. Why would the water and electricity usage have increased?
Bet the council tax is a frightening amount though.

is she even real?? mourn the moments that were meant to happen? so ur crying cos you
only went on 10 holidays instead of ur usual 25? PEOPLE ARE FUKING DEAD, dying, have got to mourn actual people, loved ones who they didn’t get to spend final
moments with?! people have lost jobs, can’t afford to feed their kids, themselves, can’t heat their homes, struggling with real
actual mental health needs that are pushing them over the edge?
and ur up here crying cos your front room floor isn’t the right colour and u might have to pay extra to sort it out? GET A FUKING GRIP
this woman is living in some kinda parallel reality smh

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
is she even real?? mourn the moments that were meant to happen? so ur crying cos you
only went on 10 holidays instead of ur usual 25? PEOPLE ARE FUKING DEAD, dying, have got to mourn actual people, loved ones who they didn’t get to spend final
moments with?! people have lost jobs, can’t afford to feed their kids, themselves, can’t heat their homes, struggling with real
and ur up here crying cos your front room floor isn’t the right colour and u might have to pay extra to sort it out? GET A FUKING GRIP
This story really angered me, too!

Reactions: 4
It should only really be heating that is more expensive, as it's a detached house instead of a flat. Why would the water and electricity usage have increased?
She really is a c u next Tuesday!

Reactions: 6
Isn't it cold.in the uk at the moment, going into winter.... Why is Antz in t-shirt and shorts? I bet they've got the house heated like an oven.... VERY good for the environment, NOT 🤦🏼‍♀️
Walking around in bare feet on wood floors and outside in October is a bit much. Their cleaner won't come every day so unless he is vacuuming and moping the whole house every day, after builders have been walking in and out with shoes on the soles of his feet must be black! For someone who is supposedly a clean freak I hope he washes them before going to bed. :ROFLMAO:

I mean there are much more lights, bigger appliances, more appliances (gin fridge), probably leave lamps and lights on in rooms they are not using. Dishwasher probably goes on every day with just 4 plates in it.

You'd think underfloor electric heating or a ground source heat pump would be going in if she is really bothered about being eco/sustainable rather than firing up the massive gas burner to heat the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
£4K a year.....

I’m also stunned by this, she really has no idea....
Also....she went to Starbucks?! She really has flung her principles out of the window lately....she’ll be doing a swipe up for amazon next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone find it really strange that the 'flavdrops' never once made it into the vlogs a few months ago (when she made a coffee every frigging time like it was interesting). And now she says she's been using Flavdrops for years. Literally never seen them before. Yet another case of Zanna selling out for sponsorship deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone find it really strange that the 'flavdrops' never once made it into the vlogs a few months ago (when she made a coffee every frigging time like it was interesting). And now she says she's been using Flavdrops for years. Literally never seen them before. Yet another case of Zanna selling out for sponsorship deals.
Honestly hate it when influencers do this! Then they hold up a bottle which is full to the brim... Please do tell me again how this is your favourite product!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly hate it when influencers do this! Then they hold up a bottle which is full to the brim... Please do tell me again how this is your favourite product!
It’s also not exactly groundbreaking....adding flavoured syrup to coffee, who’d have thought....or you could just buy a huge bottle from TK Maxx for £4...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zanna must have realised she hadn't mentioned her scar in a week or two so she's whacked out another post about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if they will ever have kids, she’s definitely said she doesn’t know if she wants any, I wonder how Ant feels about that and whether he doesn’t either

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.