Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she blocked me.

Agree, there's a few influencers who I think are great. But the vast majority are handed things on a plate and moan that they have such a hard job. They should try working in the real world. I really hope it stops soon, it's not healthy and gives a lot of people false expectations of life.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot for yall who missed it 😂
This sort of thinking is so misguided. Yes, everyone’s feelings are valid, but that doesn’t mean that seeking sympathy and validation from 300k people on the internet over a very minor, self inflicted first world problem is a good idea. If I cry because Waitrose have ran out of my favourite hummus when I’m having a bad day that’s fine, but if I was to post it on my Instagram looking for validation everyone would thing I’m a knob and make me feel even more upset.

Zanna uses the whole “reality check” to totally absolve herself of any responsibility for what she puts out into the world. She would really benefit from seeing a therapist if she’s not already.

Reactions: 21
I've just come across this thread, and found Zanna's insta a few months ago. I watched her stories and thought there was something off with them, she does no good and sets high expectations for people divulging her content. I woke up this morning to a few horrible comments on my instagram as I was the one who sent that DM to Zanna. I have never done anything like that before and am not a troll, but I just felt I had to say it how it is. She's just got a new huge house and is acting like an entitled princess. There's hundreds of people struggling during this pandemic at the moment, losing jobs, homes.
Sorry you had some horrible DMs. I saw your comment when Zanna shared it but when I went back to reply saying I agreed, she’d taken it down. I also wanted to message you to say I agreed with what you said and that actually I thought your comment was reasonable. Glad you found this thread though. We’re not all evil trolls who live under a rock, I’d say we’re a normal bunch of peeps who are fed up with #influencer culture

Reactions: 18
If she *absolutely* had to post that message, she should have not shown the username. She's the one feeding the trolls. (By trolls I mean the people who attacked you @Loulou1992 and not Loulou). Maybe she deleted the Story because she realised she shouldn't have posted it with your username.

Reactions: 5
I've just come across this thread, and found Zanna's insta a few months ago. I watched her stories and thought there was something off with them, she does no good and sets high expectations for people divulging her content. I woke up this morning to a few horrible comments on my instagram as I was the one who sent that DM to Zanna. I have never done anything like that before and am not a troll, but I just felt I had to say it how it is. She's just got a new huge house and is acting like an entitled princess. There's hundreds of people struggling during this pandemic at the moment, losing jobs, homes.
What did people say to you?
I am so sorry you went through that... in my opinion you are the one that speaks the truth and pointed out the fact she is insane and self entitled... she has people brain washed to feel sorry for her

So basically they ordered the wrong wood flooring then tried to make out that it was someone else’s fault....absolute idiots....it’s like the M&S debacle all over again. And I’m not sure fitting some new flooring and getting the painters in counts as a project but whatever 😂

Reactions: 9
So basically they ordered the wrong wood flooring then tried to make out that it was someone else’s fault....absolute idiots....it’s like the M&S debacle all over again. And I’m not sure fitting some new flooring and getting the painters in counts as a project but whatever 😂
agree, a build project to me means knocking down/building walls, a bit of noise from pulling up carpets is hardly anything. Not like she'll be covered in dust (especially since those carpets are new...)

Reactions: 6
I can just imagine what those builders are thinking when she appears with her phone to film them 🙄

But it’s all ok as she has their permission - yes through gritted teeth I bet

Reactions: 6
My biggest pet peeve with zanna is when she says she gets up at the crack of dawn so she can do a couple of hours work before going for a run because she has SO much work to do....and then spends her day filming her builders and talking about house renovations. What about all the work you have to do!! I don’t care if you earn a lot and don’t have to do much but own that and don’t make out you’re busy. She also likes to make it known that she has a ‘stress cry’ about how much work she has and that after talking to Ant she feels a lot better. Ant must literally be sitting there with his eyes rolling into the back of his head thinking about his actual working day and then coming home to cook for her! I can just imagine it... Anthony! People don’t like my blog that I copied from google!

Reactions: 17
So she’s been getting the interior designer to sort the floorboard “crisis” I hope she invoices for her time. Who needs that much help to get some flooring sorted?! 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 10
#prayforzanna

why’s she sharing her mascara on her home account - she’s so self obsessed 🤮

Reactions: 4
So Zanna spent £200+ on that stupid overpriced plant website the same week they were selling the same plant at Lidl for under £15. (And I'm sad I didn't get one :()

More money than sense.
Edit: just seen as well that the large pot for it cost £110, plus she seemed to have a spare one (Ant asked what was going in it and she said she didn't know yet) so she basically spent the best part of £500 on one plant and two pots, with the implication that she will buy another large plant (usually cost £50+ for that size)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes it is. He follows zanna and the Surrey nest account....
His whole account is fishing!! And it's in Yorkshire so definitely him
I just looked and I don't think he follows those two accounts anymore! (Unless my insta has bugged out) Lol Zanna must read here nightly. Still follows Ant and Girl Gains though.

Reactions: 1
Their house must always be roasting the way they dress - her always in just sport bras, him in shorts. I wear multiple layers round my house most days at this time of the year.

Reactions: 9
Zanna totally strikes me as the type of basic B to crank the heating up high instead of wrapping up!!

No self awareness, shocking cognitive disonnance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.