Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS if she had that many “important” projects coming up why did she book builders to tear up a perfectly nice house at the same time. She could have left it until she was quieter (which will hopefully be soon when all the brands she is working with realise she’s is doing them more harm than good).

Reactions: 13
Oh FFS if she had that many “important” projects coming up why did she book builders to tear up a perfectly nice house at the same time. She could have left it until she was quieter (which will hopefully be soon when all the brands she is working with realise she’s is doing them more harm than good).
She could just book herself into a hotel for a few days to get away from the builders if she's desperate for quiet. I mean...it was good enough for her parents to have to stay in one..

Reactions: 5
I dont normally comment but does she realise she sounds like a complete snowflake. Thousands of people have been stuck at home, homeschooling/WFH, living on the breadline, not seeing family/friends and she’s complaining about builders in her duck off mansion. When we decorated our previous home we were doing it ourselves and we loved it! It was hard work and builders are messy but it was our first home and I was so grateful. Girl needs a reality check!
Exactly! People have been trying to homeschool and WFH in cramped properties with noise that's out of their control. Wouldn't you think through the noise risk before booking a load of what seems to be unnecessary cosmetic work to your home?

Reactions: 10
She probably deleted it cause she realized her followers might actually agree with this person.
She absolutely deleted it for that very reason. She is so highly strung.
I sometimes wonder why we never see content about her brother... Maybe he distances himself from her as she is such an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my god, she deleted the comment asking if her and Ant could share the sustainability side of the house reno - donating the carpets, rehoming the radiators.
That comment wasnt even a "dig" at the work being done, it came across genuine.
Haha, wow, now THAT is ridiculous.

Preaches sustainability on her main channel, obviously her followers will then want to see the same on the house channel if they're being asked to follow OurSurreyNest too.

Oh I see she's deleted the comment from whoever else that I shared a few days ago and I guess decided to block everyone who liked it too.

So insecure holy tit. Why share your house reno then if you can't even handle a positive question about the process!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, she deleted the comment asking if her and Ant could share the sustainability side of the house reno - donating the carpets, rehoming the radiators.
That comment wasnt even a "dig" at the work being done, it came across genuine.
Haha, wow, now THAT is ridiculous.

Preaches sustainability on her main channel, obviously her followers will then want to see the same on the house channel if they're being asked to follow OurSurreyNest too.
She’s the WORST I’ve ever come across for censoring comments. And then wonders why she gets backlash/hate?! I’ll say it again - Zanna you are too thick to realise that if you addressed comments in a sensible way and encouraged debate you’d do FAR better in life! She’s going to be so irrelevant very soon as other “influencers” realise that you have to be accountable and genuine and she’ll be left behind. She’s sooo entitled it’s becoming entertaining to watch what she’ll do next 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I guarantee if a genuine "follower" suggested "spending an hour or so at a quiet coffee shop for sanity", it would come across as an attack on poor Zanna in her eyes.

Or, I dunno, purchase a wifi mesh system to get wifi at the end of the garden? Its large enough.
Wait, no...be unsubtle, drop hints. And wait for the wifi to come to you... (#ad #gifted in white text)

She asked for this! The renovations were HER idea, not forced! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, first time poster. It really annoys me that she’s amassed so many followers for her home account when she has no home content to share! Just photos of rooms that she likes (which she doesn’t seem to credit either)

They also have TWO offices! How much is that giant house going to cost to heat every year miss eco???

I find Ant really creepy as well... just saying

Y’all I had to scroll through 5 threads to post this! Anddd I sure learned a lot about this trick. But that’s not why I’m here- on Zanna’s September 26 post she spent the day with her little influencer friend Jessica Olie. I’m baffled there isn’t a thread anywhere for her. She’s the absolute worst and it makes perfect sense she’s friends with Zanna after skimming these threads. GOMI has a long running snark on her but you can get an account. Would someone be willing to start one for me? I’d be oh so appreciative!
Had to look her up, just wow, another vacuous twunt helping nothing or no one at all except herself and her over inflated ego. There should be a thread. Help me

literally never heard of her but after a brief look at her insta and your sterling description of events she’s possibly THE most self obsessed bleep i’ve come across. no wonder she’s good pals with our zanvan
Birds of a feather flock together ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What work is she actually having done? It's just carpets and redecoration isn't it - not exactly a building site.

Her comment about making it 'hard to be vulnerable' - what does that mean? Why would you aspire to be vulnerable 🤷‍♀️

I genuinely think she needs someone to tell her to step back from Instagram for the sake of her mental health. She's relying on it for validation and praise.

Last edited:
She absolutely deleted it for that very reason. She is so highly strung.
I sometimes wonder why we never see content about her brother... Maybe he distances himself from her as she is such an idiot
i heard they (?) came out as trans a few years ago. she literally NEVER mentions them whereas when she was first growing her following she would talk about them and i’m sure there were even pictures? find it unusual that if they do have a relationship she doesn’t share it, given that she shares so much about her life online (intimate relationship, friendships, relationship with parents) i’ve got a strong inkling she doesn’t see them anymore?

found this tweet from 2011 and that’s literally the only thing?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
i heard they (?) came out as trans a few years ago. she literally NEVER mentions them whereas when she was first growing her following she would talk about them and i’m sure there were even pictures? find it unusual that if they do have a relationship she doesn’t share it, given that she shares so much about her life online (intimate relationship, friendships, relationship with parents) i’ve got a strong inkling she doesn’t see them anymore?

found this tweet from 2011 and that’s literally the only thing?
Interesting, where did you hear that? She definitely posted a pic of him relatively recently because people on here were commenting on the teeth situation 😬

Screenshot for yall who missed it 😂
I've just come across this thread, and found Zanna's insta a few months ago. I watched her stories and thought there was something off with them, she does no good and sets high expectations for people divulging her content. I woke up this morning to a few horrible comments on my instagram as I was the one who sent that DM to Zanna. I have never done anything like that before and am not a troll, but I just felt I had to say it how it is. She's just got a new huge house and is acting like an entitled princess. There's hundreds of people struggling during this pandemic at the moment, losing jobs, homes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I've just come across this thread, and found Zanna's insta a few months ago. I watched her stories and thought there was something off with them, she does no good and sets high expectations for people divulging her content. I woke up this morning to a few horrible comments on my instagram as I was the one who sent that DM to Zanna. I have never done anything like that before and am not a troll, but I just felt I had to say it how it is. She's just got a new huge house and is acting like an entitled princess. There's hundreds of people struggling during this pandemic at the moment, losing jobs, homes.
It was a real dick move for her to keep your IG handle visible in that screenshot! I think what you said was perfectly valid. I've actually been thinking for a while what the consequences of the pandemic/recession will have on the influencer world. Normal people can't just stand by and watch as these people get handed everything on a silver platter while there are so many job losses going on

Reactions: 14
That is really bad form to have shared your user name on her screenshot. Normally they are obscured.

Did she reply to the DM?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.