Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh poor Zanny having a cry today because the stress of WFH whilst her mansion is being revamped for her. Poor gal I really feel for her. So relatable....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh F off Zanna. Crying because the builders are in and making noise and you need to ‘work’ and it’s all too stressful. Do you know what is stressful-worrying how to keep a roof over your head during a pandemic, home working during a pandemic whilst schooling children. Then leaving the home to don PPE and treat people with covid and pray you don’t bring it home with you. I could go on. You get the point. Why can’t she just for once in her life be tuned in to what is happening in this country and acknowledge it’s not all about her. Privileged fool!!!
Her video saying 'this is normal right?'... errr no Zanna it is not normal to cry because there is building work.... go work in a cafe or something .. or get noise cancelling headphones...
really not normal to be crying all the time - actually suggests there is a lot of things wrong in your personal life !!!! probably the fact she a) gets up at stupid o'clock every day so is probably lacking in sleep, b) doesn't consume enough calories so is probably always hangry and starved, c) does not have a purposeful job, d) has very few real friends as they are all fickle instagrammers who want to make a quick buck or add followers...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Dear Lord, what a knob....crying over building work she didn’t even need to get done as it was perfectly fine in the first place
Also lifting carpets isn’t really building work....

Reactions: 9
Off topic but does anyone follow Mollie Bylett? Seems pally with Zanna/Steph/hazel/Chessie. I’ve followed her for years and always thought she’s so genuine and unproblematic but recently she’s been sharing some COVID denying posts which are a big yikes and reek of detachment from reality given she’s driving a van around Europe and into all the crystals and breathing and magic stuff. Really expected better from her given that she seems good enough friends with hazel to go on holiday with her. Very nearly messaged hazel even though it would feel like tit stirring, but if you’re openly friends with people who share dangerous opinions on social media then it’s only natural that people put two and two together and ask questions.
I follow her but haven't noticed the covid denying posts?! Might've missed them

Dear Lord, what a knob....crying over building work she didn’t even need to get done as it was perfectly fine in the first place
Also lifting carpets isn’t really building work....
And has been saying for weeks how excited she is for it to start?! She’s literally a spoilt brat!

Reactions: 7
I had a look in response to this post and seems she posts stuff about claiming she can not breathe in masks etc. Not sure what else but yep, seems dodgy on her part.

Reactions: 1
And has been saying for weeks how excited she is for it to start?! She’s literally a spoilt brat!
What a drama. I wonder what the builders think of her, taking herself off to cry a few times today because it's all just too very stressful for her sensitive soul. Honestly, what a self involved drama maker

I dont normally comment but does she realise she sounds like a complete snowflake. Thousands of people have been stuck at home, homeschooling/WFH, living on the breadline, not seeing family/friends and she’s complaining about builders in her duck off mansion. When we decorated our previous home we were doing it ourselves and we loved it! It was hard work and builders are messy but it was our first home and I was so grateful. Girl needs a reality check!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
literally never heard of her but after a brief look at her insta and your sterling description of events she’s possibly THE most self obsessed bleep i’ve come across. no wonder she’s good pals with our zanvan
I’d argue they’re both convenient “friends” for each other. I dunno about Zanna but Jessica doesn’t have any actual friends. She has aquaintances, usually female photographers, who are only around with Jessica needs to fake relationships with people. Fun fact: her ex that she chased all over Australia is on Made in Chelsea now. Will Higginson. Such an odd addition. We don’t have the show in the US but I was under the impression it was for a bunch of rich kids from Chelsea. Will is none of the above. Just your run of the mill social climbing “male model”.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Stuff like this. Like I accept this looks well meaning enough at first glance and the wider health implications of managing the pandemic need to be addressed, but it’s accompanied with a seemingly Qanon/anti bill gates caption.
oh yeah, I didn't really read that in much detail or click through

Totally. You can almost hear the cogs whirring as her focus moves from gardening queen, to running enthusiast, to tall girl empowerment. Just throwing tit at the wall to see what sticks
Don’t forget Gin Connoisseur!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh she blocked me (and I didn’t even comment on anything besides from not be following! She must have so much time free to go through the people who watch her stories. Jeeze girl, paranoid much?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also just noticed Ant’s office is like a box room compared to hers....and yet i’d hazard a guess he does 10 times more work and pays a hell of a lot more of the bills....

Did anyone notice she put up a story “outing” someone for saying she was being tone deaf but now it’s gone. I was going to reply and say I agreed but now it’s gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just noticed today I've been blocked by her home account on my 2nd insta account. Never commented or anything. Interesting...
Oh I see she's deleted the comment from whoever else that I shared a few days ago and I guess decided to block everyone who liked it too.

So insecure holy tit. Why share your house reno then if you can't even handle a positive question about the process!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.