Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really do act like the only people to have ever moved house, who gives a tit that they have had their floor screeded.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m glad I’m not the only one who found her voice weird when opening her skincare from Niomi Smart! Also since when have they ever been friends??

Reactions: 1
I’m glad I’m not the only one who found her voice weird when opening her skincare from Niomi Smart! Also since when have they ever been friends??
They used to do stuff together years ago. Back when she was palling around with The Anna Edit.

Reactions: 1
Been a long time lurker and now decided to comment! She. is. insufferable!
I used to follow her and even bought her book “strong” back in the day. But, the turning point for me was the Canada goose coat incident - where as a vegan she changed the label so no one would know she was wearing a goose feather coat and couldn’t understand the backlash. Absolute twunt!
I don’t follow her anymore and she blocked me a while back for asking a question about her many annual flights and not-so-sustainable living!
I chuckle everyday when I read her antics!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Been a long time lurker and now decided to comment! She. is. insufferable!
I used to follow her and even bought her book “strong” back in the day. But, the turning point for me was the Canada goose coat incident - where as a vegan she changed the label so no one would know she was wearing a goose feather coat and couldn’t understand the backlash. Absolute twunt!
I don’t follow her anymore and she blocked me a while back for asking a question about her many annual flights and not-so-sustainable living!
I chuckle everyday when I read her antics!
I didn’t even know that! I remember her saying that Ant bought her a Canada Goose goat, but she felt at odds wearing it. She asked for advice about what to do and lots of people told her to sell it. Zanna said she couldn’t because Ant would be hurt. I didn’t realise she’d changed the label! That’s pretty awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She just wants everyone to agree with her choices and not offer opinions. What’s the point?
It’s not just her choice, the interior design team helped too remember! 😅
Trying to be relatable but they’re getting in “the help”. Not sure why she needs a contractor - surely they are capable of ripping up a carpet and painting the spindles themselves? But then again that’s beneath her isn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even know that! I remember her saying that Ant bought her a Canada Goose goat, but she felt at odds wearing it. She asked for advice about what to do and lots of people told her to sell it. Zanna said she couldn’t because Ant would be hurt. I didn’t realise she’d changed the label! That’s pretty awful.
Yeah she did that so people wouldn’t see it was Canada goose. Unbelievable!

Reactions: 3
‘Filling up my bird feeder on A friday night what have I become’.... you were always boring as duck so no change there.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s doing the pointy leg pose in a post about laundry. She’s obsessed with her image

Anyone else find the content so zzz ?
Who cares that you are doing laundry?!
Who cares you like birds?!
Now a video about 'adulting'.. and friends getting engaged... What the hell?!

Reactions: 8
WHY IS THIS A STORY
who writes this stuff?! 😂

Anyone else find the content so zzz ?
Who cares that you are doing laundry?!
Who cares you like birds?!
Now a video about 'adulting'.. and friends getting engaged... What the hell?!
The phrase adulting really grates on me for some reason

And a video on her blow drying routine, she looks like she’s come through a hedge backwards on her last stories so I’ll pass on that

Last edited:
Another gifted face mask worth £39 (I mean it's sold for £39, whether is worth £39 is another story) and does she elaborate on ingredients or how the skin feels after use? You guessed it - nah.
zanna.png

Reactions: 4
She just wants everyone to agree with her choices and not offer opinions. What’s the point?
who writes this stuff?! 😂

The phrase adulting really grates on me for some reason
I find it really infantile! I’m a millennial (hate that word too) and I don’t use the term adulting, I just go and do the necessary stuff that adults do. Why does there have to be a fanfare about mundane life tasks.
F1332572-E376-4149-9668-B02A7107F659.png

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.