Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lf0304

That is interesting!! Does anyone know why Steph and Chessie King fell out! They used to be besties and then she swapped for Zanna!
Yeah I’ve always wondered this, they called themselves ‘two peas in a bod’ and brought out their own matching active wear and did everything together. Steph seems to prefer having one best friend rather than a group. She was also best friends with Rhitrition and think their friendship also ended, she didn’t get an invite to her wedding.

I also saw them all at Balance festival 2 years ago and Zanna was really unfriendly and quite arrogant walking around like it was her festival and she founded it. Steph was really bubbly and friendly though she seems genuinely nice.

Reactions: 1

ChickenDipper99

Did she ever follow through with her tweets about behind the scenes M&S drama?

I was blocked on Twitter and haven't seen anything anywhere else so presuming.... nothing?

martaS

VIP Member
It’s the juniper. I started getting a red face and really itchy and nauseous every time I had one so started looking into it. It’s apparently quite common, it’s usually caused by the juniper or one of the botanicals. I’d hoped it was the botanicals so I could just find a gin without them but no. Found out when I ended up unknowingly cutting back a juniper bush in the garden and having the same reaction...so no more gin for me 😫
Thanks for explaining - poor you! X

I think she mentioned earlier this year that they were changing the packaging so it is not on sale for a while because there had been some comments about it? It also sounded like they were bringing out maybe a new flavour or something.
A new flavour? I think it's something less basic than the current peanut butter one, LOL!

Branched

What was the Mrs hinch share??
Mrs Hinch shared one of Zanna’s posts on her stories yesterday (day before?). The post was something about not being ashamed of how tall you are, as Zanna likes to remind us every other day.

Routron

Chatty Member
Yes it is. He follows zanna and the Surrey nest account....
His whole account is fishing!! And it's in Yorkshire so definitely him
I just looked and I don't think he follows those two accounts anymore! (Unless my insta has bugged out) Lol Zanna must read here nightly. Still follows Ant and Girl Gains though.

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
We need to take screen shots as evidence and forward it on to the companies insta page to make them aware. If enough of us do it things may change

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
I’m glad I’m not the only one who found her voice weird when opening her skincare from Niomi Smart! Also since when have they ever been friends??

Colx23

Absolutely infuriates me that these utter morons (and that includes Tally and her BF) have no regard for the current social distancing rules and the fact that we are in the midst of a pandemic!

There are rules and measures in place for a reason and nowhere within those rules does it say that if you fancy a seaside break with your mates, social distancing becomes irrelevant.

Is it any wonder that we are approaching a second wave when this is the message Zanna and Tally are giving young and impressionable individuals?! They have a platform and they should be using this responsibility.
I'm not from the UK, what are the rules? Do restrictions vary by region?