Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn5219

I think she's taken note, she's taken out the fitness instructor description. Seems a more accurate description now.

Watched the video with her parents and thought it was ok. Would be helpful if she stood closer to her parents when they're talking as you can hardly hear them, and they do seem quite knowledgeable. She seems a lot more 'normal' with them, I get the impression they're no-nonsense kind of people.
Fitness Instructor still there

Reactions: 1

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Get ASA reporting. Another screenshot to share.
Nice little game of Spot the AD or GIFTED tag.
(Fyi, this was a random screengrab, I didnt even purposely wait for the best moment where it was most hidden).
There were two other stories in quick succession just before that with blink-and-you'll-miss-them gifted tags (hopefully I've managed to post them here!)

Attachments

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
I hope she didn't get it sent (can't see a gifted thing but I don't always see them straight away). I met the owner at a food event last year and she didn't strike me as someone who sends things to influenzas but who knows.
As always, no review. She just informed us she had got it and that's that.
zan.png

zan.png

Burrito88

VIP Member
Their flat was under offer for 650k, and Ant must have bought it in 2014 as that was when it was last sold, for 620k. He must be pissed it's barely grown in value, or maybe he overpaid. Was around 300k in 2009.
unless they’ve sold it within their circles? To a family member maybe?

Funsponge88

Totally agree! Why would people want to “escape” to her account? Just to watch a pair of over privileged bellends gallivant around their massive mansion or umpteenth holiday that year.

Sending you hugs - my husband works in events and even all the stuff he moved to next year is looking less and less likely.
Thank you, I'm in hospitality industry and it is just relentless, the information changes daily - to the extent that I worked late on Friday to get something finished and by even later on Friday it had become completely irrelevant due to lockdown, it is just way things are at the moment. One silver lining is though that as it is starting Thursday I can at least get half my holiday, 2 days is at least something for the year, I know lots will have none. Would barely make a dent into Zanna's travelling though, although I'm sure we can expect a retrospective where she talks about all the trips she didn't get this year, she really knows how to read a room.

mammer8

VIP Member
I'm surprised she hasn't taken the Interior Designer post down, after all the covid comments. It was completely uninformative anyhow :LOL:

Dawn5219

Anyone notice Z follower numbers have gone up because Mrs Hinch tagged her in her story yesterday ! Wonder how long they will stay though !

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
yep, why on earth would i spend £20+ on skincare products at space nk, as a hard working person without a millionaire safet net to fall back on, when they are giving them to these people for free

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
I had a look in response to this post and seems she posts stuff about claiming she can not breathe in masks etc. Not sure what else but yep, seems dodgy on her part.

I would comment on that My Protein post that their vegan range tastes absolutely vile but it will get deleted so what's the point.

There's no way she's using My Protein over the Vivo Life or Raw Sport ones she also gets free so all that foil/plastic packaging will just end up in the bin I guess. :rolleyes: