Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marinaxo

Oh yeah... she's gone completely quiet about it too! Although on the website where it's being sold it says 'sold out'.
I think she mentioned earlier this year that they were changing the packaging so it is not on sale for a while because there had been some comments about it? It also sounded like they were bringing out maybe a new flavour or something.

I joined the craft gin club, was buying loads of fancy ones....and then discovered I’m allergic 😱 devastating

People love coming to visit (well did, those were the days) though

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Where does tier 2 leave her with the house renovations?? I thought it meant you couldn’t mix with another household within the home. Does this apply to tradesmen etc??

AshMay

VIP Member
Damn Ant is loaded too lmao
Ughh and her job is probably the most suited to cleaning and gardening except oh wait, she's too busy taking a million trips to ever be home

Jc456

VIP Member
If you are paying into a workplace pension, your employer chooses for you. Sure, you can opt out, but I have feeling it's not that easy to find a better pension provider if you're just an individual, and not a company (unless you make a ton of money but I don't think most people who follow Zanna do).
Employer also pay a percentage towards it too, some people may not be able to afford to match that

mammer8

VIP Member
So what are the rules for tier 2 areas regarding having the interior designers around? I understand builders may be alright. But surely the interior designers could at least wear face coverings?
Doesnt exactly seem to be a completely necessary visit, or at least take precautions if so (as per govt suggestions).
Tradespeople are allowed, I don't know if that includes interior designers? They have to stay 2 metres apart

I actually hate myself because that kitchen is 😍....we’ve been looking at them but just can’t justify 60k on our tiny kitchen (which is half the size of hers)

It is really funny - where to buy plants :D

I water my plants by standing in water, not with a watering can. I was told that was the best way to do it.
Depends in the plant, some don’t like a wet bottom. I can’t bring myself to read the post, did she mention Homebase or just get all the high end garden centres and plant subscriptions in there?!

Hasanah123

VIP Member
People commented on why her parents didn‘t go out there at the time and she basically told them to mind their own business. Even weirder was that after she returned to the U.K. they still didn’t see her for some time face to face. Her whole life is odd when you think about it. She never spends Christmas with Ant, despite them living together. Wonder if that will change now they have their ‘nest’ together?
Bevause they planned a trip to New Zealand so I think they visited after their trip ended