Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I can’t even see the gifted on that picture! Don’t they actually have to write ‘AD’ as well even on a gifted product?

lilamay

VIP Member
This 'gifted' tag she uses here is white against white and silver, so there's barely any contrast , and it also flashes on and off. Blink and you'd miss it. It should definitely be a rule that it needs to be more visible. I think it should be with the main text, and at the beginning so it's impossible to miss or read the post without knowing.

Untitled.png

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
Y’all I had to scroll through 5 threads to post this! Anddd I sure learned a lot about this trick. But that’s not why I’m here- on Zanna’s September 26 post she spent the day with her little influencer friend Jessica Olie. I’m baffled there isn’t a thread anywhere for her. She’s the absolute worst and it makes perfect sense she’s friends with Zanna after skimming these threads. GOMI has a long running snark on her but you can get an account. Would someone be willing to start one for me? I’d be oh so appreciative!
Ohhh that's interesting? What kind of stuff has Jessica done?

Jc456

VIP Member
It’s pretty easy but I don’t think they ever do anything 🙄
No I followed up on what I reported as the girl had done enough stories in a day to fill a story highlight all about some stuff she sells. They said "We have only offered them advice at this time. They are not obligated to act but to prevent further complaints they should take it on board."

mammer8

VIP Member
Isn't AD only if they're being paid to show it?

I saw on her website that she was selling her own granola. But the link to buy it doesn't work - did it flop?

Last edited:

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
i heard they (?) came out as trans a few years ago. she literally NEVER mentions them whereas when she was first growing her following she would talk about them and i’m sure there were even pictures? find it unusual that if they do have a relationship she doesn’t share it, given that she shares so much about her life online (intimate relationship, friendships, relationship with parents) i’ve got a strong inkling she doesn’t see them anymore?

found this tweet from 2011 and that’s literally the only thing?
Interesting, where did you hear that? She definitely posted a pic of him relatively recently because people on here were commenting on the teeth situation 😬

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Well, money really can't buy class. I don't mind the outfits, yeah, they are a bit basic, but why of why she pose like a weirdo and make faces in her videos?

She said a few times she started off as a fashion blogger and then discovered fitness and moved on to fitness content. I bet she deleted her pictures from those fashionista days but oh I'd do anything to see those.
View attachment 287625
View attachment 287626
View attachment 287627
Fashion or beauty blogger? Ive always heard her say beauty but she spins her lies around its hard ro keep up

How TF does she justify owning a Chanel bag now?

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Gang, I lost my mind at this post and just HAD to comment. The "travelling further" and not including her massive mansion in the things she is grateful for - I've never seen such a flagrant display of privilege in such a hideous time for most people in society in my life. My comment wasn't even offensive ... she blocked me on her personal account and the surrey nest account. Joke
What did you write?

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
I watched her Cornwall vlog recently too (you know the one where she was supposed to be having a digital detox). I noticed that her and Ant didn't eat vegan/plant based suitable food. They had homemade croissants with Tally (the just roll homemade ones you do in the oven) and then jacket potatoes with beans and cheese on their walk. Is she actually vegan anymore?
She posted a picture of spag bol last night which didn't look very vegan (granted I can't be sure), but it's something I'm going to look out for from now on

Depends, companies contact her agent if they want to give her stuff but if it’s something she wants then they’ll get in touch with the company to blag her a freebie/discount etc

Or she’ll mention the company in the hope that they then contact her to offer freebies...what a way to earn a living