Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lf0304

Where have they moved to? I saw a pic of their house on the removal companies page and it’s lovely!

Reactions: 1

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Anyone else really annoyed at the fact she has used 5/6 bags of small compost rather than one big one?!. I bought a massive 50 litre one as I have loads of indoor plants and I don't even have a car so had to lug it back (with help of boyfriend)... Such a waste of plastic using so many small bags... She just doesn't think. Shows another way that she doesn't consider or care for the environment!!!
I thought the same! And they have a giant house and yard so they can easily keep the big bags. I have to really calculate ahead how much I buy because in my apartment I really don't have extra storage space to splurge on soil but even then I buy a bit more than I need because I know I'll end up picking up a new plant or need to repot a plant into a bigger one.

• Angry

Jkay

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but having your heating turned up so you don't freeze and have to layer up indoors in winter is great. I don't think it's abnormal either.

• Heart

Katowex

Those chairs look uncomfortable as f*ck! The back would be digging in right on the bottom of your ribs. I was about to say they’d be especially uncomfortable after a big meal but guess there is no chance of that at Zannas house 🙄😂
Was just thinking the same thing! Not really amenable to a social dinner lounging round the table......

• Haha

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
I often wonder how it works. Do her ‘people’ contact the companies or the other way around. Either way it doesn’t appear the body shop or zanna even follow each other in insta!!

Dawn5219

She is having a very girlie “I am in Surrey” weekend - where is Ant? Nothing posted on Our Surrey Nest all weekend either !

Lf0304

I wonder if they will ever have kids, she’s definitely said she doesn’t know if she wants any, I wonder how Ant feels about that and whether he doesn’t either

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Saying that, deleting facebook was one of the best decisions I've made regarding all things internet.
Same!! I "temporarily" deleted my Facebook and messenger account about 6 weeks ago for a break. Absolutely NO desire whatsoever to re-activate them 💃🏼🎉