Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
Guarantee you, she won't admit to being in Tier 2 as that would prove that she's actually still classed as London and not the "leafy Surrey countryside" where she claims she lives!

Where she lives in Surrey is also set to go into Tier 2 though, so either way, the restrictions should apply to her.

Reactions: 1

lilamay

VIP Member
I saw on her website that she was selling her own granola. But the link to buy it doesn't work - did it flop?
Oh yeah... she's gone completely quiet about it too! Although on the website where it's being sold it says 'sold out'.

martaS

VIP Member
OMG She's used up a face cream from Boots which is only 6.99 - but she didn't even pay that much, it was also gifted.
zan.png

Zanna's new "sassy" mani - yay or nay?
zan1.png
zan2.png

Also, going back to the topic that someone raised a few pages back... I am starting to wonder if Zanna maybe had a small non-surgical procedure to her nose? There are things that can be done using injections. Apparently can last up to a year.
nose.png

Here are some pictures of Zanna from a few years back and her nose is not as chiselled and the tip is a little longer...Controversial question but can her nose be a reason she had privatised her older videos...?
2FD77D0100000578-3385650-Personal_trainer_and_fitness_blogger_Zanna_Van_Dijk_from_London_-a-11...jpg

C-RnA8bWsAAIocM.jpg

zan2.png

Zoesoph

Yeah, I'm sure. None of these countries is on travel corridors list. Yeah, mate, I'm sure loads of people in the UK plans to go there only to quaratine for 2 weeks after coming back. Yeah...

She's getting a lot of DM's about the destinations she's shared. Yeah, sure you are :LOL:

Nothing better than sharing travel tips when so many people can't even leave their local area.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Hey guys, I’m fairly new here but been lurking for a lil bit. I used to actually enjoy Zanna’s page and found the eco tips and recipes helpful and interesting. These days it just seems she is going completely against what she set out to do initially. It couldn’t be more contradictory. Buying a huge house, brand new furniture for it all, eating out for free when your boyfriend is an investment banker and there are bigger issues at the moment. It all just seems very.... odd? I bumped into her once in a coffee shop and she was quite rude and trying to be way to OTT funny with the person she was with. Since then it’s gone downhill for me
Your the second person I’ve seen on here say that she’s rude. I can’t be doing with people who a rude to service people and look down their nose at others.

mammer8

VIP Member
I think when they are being paid to advertise something they have to post instagram posts/stories at certain times of the day. I'm not sure what else she does - youtube probably gives her a steady income? I don't know what her involvement is with her swimwear company - I do wonder how many they sell as they are ridiculously expensive

Routron

Chatty Member
Her Cornwall blog post is gonna be live in "a week or two" - I guess I don't know what else she's got going on but does that seems ages to do a blog post to anyone else?

martaS

VIP Member
Has she deleted all of her old YouTube videos or do they disappear over a certain number of years? only the ones in the past year seems to be up- maybe she deleted her pre-vegan life
I picked up on it too. She wasn't vegan I'm the videos she deleted and that was before she moved in with Any and her old place was a house share and just wasn't as nice as Ant's flat.

lilamay

VIP Member
I’m shocked that they are even that friendly. They seem like total opposites-one hard working, down to earth and humble and the other NOT.
Me too. Seems like they've been friends for years though. In this interview from 2015 with Zanna on Hazel's website, she says 'I’m lucky to know Zanna Van Dijk not only on a professional level, but also on a personal level. We have collaborated on several events together and share similar principles and passions.'

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Agreed, the rules should be that a flashing gif cant be used to identify gifts or ads. It should be in the main text, preferably at the beginning...you know, in the text colour that Zanna uses for her nuggets of wisdom to stand out ("IM SHOOK I JUST ATE A LARGE BRUSSEL SPROUT" or some drivel like that).

Does anyone know how easy the process of reporting posts to the ASA is?
Also, does she get notified of screenshots?
It’s pretty easy but I don’t think they ever do anything 🙄

yolo123

Off topic but does anyone follow Mollie Bylett? Seems pally with Zanna/Steph/hazel/Chessie. I’ve followed her for years and always thought she’s so genuine and unproblematic but recently she’s been sharing some COVID denying posts which are a big yikes and reek of detachment from reality given she’s driving a van around Europe and into all the crystals and breathing and magic stuff. Really expected better from her given that she seems good enough friends with hazel to go on holiday with her. Very nearly messaged hazel even though it would feel like shit stirring, but if you’re openly friends with people who share dangerous opinions on social media then it’s only natural that people put two and two together and ask questions.
I follow her but haven't noticed the covid denying posts?! Might've missed them