Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she would just post a photo of someone else’s house that she viewed.
I know photos are probably online on the estate agent manual, but this seems a bit off to me.

Also- by the size of that kitchen, they’re looking to spend a pretty penny aren’t they? £800k??
And the rest.....

Can’t wait for her to realise that the “speedy links” into London from Surrey are basically a myth and the train service is abysmal 😂 (hour and ten commute into central speaking here)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me it’s like they’re the first people to buy a house 🙄
Also not sharing budget/location yet posting photos of people’s houses they’ve viewed on insta....what a knob

Reactions: 6
Yeah posting photos of someone else’s house is out of order!

Why start an account when they’ve not even bought a bloody house yet? Pathetic and attention seeking.

Reactions: 4
She came across badly in that Q&A I thought, though tbf I always think she comes across badly. She seems weirdly aggressive with Ant. And then coming up with fake reasons why they need a house account to avoid saying she just wants free stuff. If she wants to document the journey so much, why doesn’t she just do one of those scrapbooks she’s so obsessed with?

Reactions: 7
duck me it’s like they’re the first people to buy a house 🙄
Also not sharing budget/location yet posting photos of people’s houses they’ve viewed on insta....what a knob
Surely with that photo paired with quite a few geographic details, Surrey village, good transport links so they get into London, that is going to make it quite easy to find? She really should not have put the photo up!

Reactions: 2
Its as if she wrote that list of what they are looking for as if they will get a free house lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, the speedy links do not exist! Unless shes literally going right on the edge of Surrey like Hampton Court/Esher area

Reactions: 1
Surely with that photo paired with quite a few geographic details, Surrey village, good transport links so they get into London, that is going to make it quite easy to find? She really should not have put the photo up!
haha- I went on rightmove and searched... couldnt see it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, the speedy links do not exist! Unless shes literally going right on the edge of Surrey like Hampton Court/Esher area
True but even then delays are awful - we’ll see what happens with the government and SW railway but I can’t help but enjoy the concept of Zanna trying to have a busy day up at 5am and being stuck at the station 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn't Ant leave for work super early from their current place? The trains into Waterloo are rubbish, frequent, but frequently late too! Speaking from experience here.

Not the same level of gym/fitness providers out this way either, not like in London.

First time poster, long timer lurker here!

Reactions: 6
Zanna has said that they won’t be posting exactly where in Surrey they will be living for ‘privacy and security reasons’. But she’s quite happy to post photos of someone else’s house, furthermore she’s always been open about where they currently live in London. Wimbledon I think? So why the secrecy now?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.