Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really nice house but why would they buy the first one they see? How do they know if it's a good price if they have no benchmark / they don't know the market yet (only seen one house) / have anything to compare it to?!

Reactions: 3
I’d laugh if they reject the offer, or accept it and then someone comes a long and gazzumps them 😂

I think she’s just desperate to get Ant tied to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really nice house but why would they buy the first one they see? How do they know if it's a good price if they have no benchmark / they don't know the market yet (only seen one house) / have anything to compare it to?!
they clearly don't care about money. it is not a thing they think about. I myself am currently looking for a house with my fiancé (Not in UK tho) and for us, yes, we look, we compare, we went to bank (well it was actually on video call lol) to sort the mortgage options etc. for them buying a house is clearly like for me it is buying oats from supermarket. just go an buy.. imagine a life like that

Reactions: 6
The house looks lovely but she will be so so smug and unbearable, that is until she has to be in central London at 8:30 good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The house looks lovely but she will be so so smug and unbearable, that is until she has to be in central London at 8:30 good luck!
that's OK for our Zanny- don't you know she gets up at 4 am every day anyway???? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She and Ant dont have kids, they could have got on the property ladder in London if they were prepared to buy a small flat somewhere.

Offer submitted. We’ll never find it online now. Damn it!!

Also, another photo taken of SOMEONE ELSES house. So rude.
Kitchen looks very instagrammable

Cue the : i cannot believe we found a house so quickly, i will right a guide on how to find a home in 5 mins!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The kitchen looks like a beautiful Neptune kitchen. They’re super expensive. I’m trying to think where they could afford a kitchen that big and still be “close” to London. I’m quite far out and a kitchen that big around here would be around the £1m mark. Depends on whether they have a mortgage or not but I guess Ant will be earning the big bucks. Good for them, does she have to be so bloody smug about everything though? Have some humility and grace!

Reactions: 4
The kitchen looks like a beautiful Neptune kitchen. They’re super expensive. I’m trying to think where they could afford a kitchen that big and still be “close” to London. I’m quite far out and a kitchen that big around here would be around the £1m mark. Depends on whether they have a mortgage or not but I guess Ant will be earning the big bucks. Good for them, does she have to be so bloody smug about everything though? Have some humility and grace!
Cause she keeps banging on about it being a village and she is obsessed with the Surrey hills, my thought was possibly Dorking or East Horsley, although more small town than village?

Reactions: 1
Fuuuuuuckin hell. Just found her flat price from when Ant bought it in 2014!!! 😳😳😳
He paid £620k.
In the words of Zannychops- IM SHOOK!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.