Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt it more of a risk buying a property with a boyfriend than a husband? Aa a wife you would have more or better legal rights to the property, or no?
not at all. You don’t get any more rights over a property because you are married. It depends on whether you are tenants in common or joint tenants. You can be joint tenants if you aren’t married and tenants in common if you are and vice versa.

I bought my first house with my boyfriend and we decided to be joint tenants but I know many friends who instead decided on tenants in common. It depends on what legal rights you want or different shares you put into the property.

Reactions: 2
I started watching the new video (Asking My Boyfriend Questions Girls Are Too Afraid To Ask!) and the first questions is "Boobs or bum".

I give up.

• Haha
I started watching the new video (Asking My Boyfriend Questions Girls Are Too Afraid To Ask!) and the first questions is "Boobs or bum".

I give up.
Well she has neither so I’m actually interested to know the answer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are these really the questions she thinks girls are too afraid to ask? Give me strength 🙄
They are questions that sounded like they were worded by 12 year old girls who have never spoken to a boy, I got 5 mins in before I had to stop as it was so embarrassing! Other questions included, at what point in a relationship can I bring up emotions, is it okay to fart in front of a guy, what was his opinion on hair on girls and was he grossed out by stretch marks and cellulite, super deep stuff. He also sounded incredibly bored throughout like, seriously, you’re making me answer these questions...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She asked girls to submit them (supposedly on insta?) but she's the one choosing from submitted.

Also. I am tempted to reply "Definitely not granola" but afraid of being banned.
Ok but like... don't give your ideas away to someone who will never pay you for them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She asked girls to submit them (supposedly on insta?) but she's the one choosing from submitted.

Also. I am tempted to reply "Definitely not granola" but afraid of being banned.
Why does she expect her followers to give her ideas for products? She’ll just slap her name on anything they suggest and sell it for a ridiculous price. Are her followers really this stupid?

She’s done this before with her insightful travel guides, she has no original ideas of her own, so asks her followers and then takes the credit and the money
Those questions are beyond ridiculous and sound like someone I would have read in one of my teen magazines 20 years ago....if they are really the questions that were submitted (and not just made up by Rosanna to seem edgy) then I’m guessing we know how old her followers are

Shes pushing 30 and is getting a bit too old for childish crap like this. Ask your boyfriend? Ffs they live together and are looking at buying a home together. Surely they are partners rather than boyfriend and girlfriend?

Reactions: 4
Why does she expect her followers to give her ideas for products? She’ll just slap her name on anything they suggest and sell it for a ridiculous price. Are her followers really this stupid?
She always does, she has no ideas of her own, same with her travel guides, always asking people what they want to see in it, what places they like & why etc all very boring.
She is a user, using others only for her to take the glory & the money.

When will people wake up and see the real Rosanna, the fraud, greedy lying, narcissist that she is.

Why is she ashamed of being called Rosanna? It’s a perfectly nice, normal name. I get Zanna is probably a shortened nickname, but you wouldn’t get someone called say Dan, hiding the fact that their full name is Daniel, would you?

Why is she ashamed of being called Rosanna? It’s a perfectly nice, normal name. I get Zanna is probably a shortened nickname, but you wouldn’t get someone called say Dan, hiding the fact that their full name is Daniel, would you?
She has also definitely mentioned that herself in an early vlog before, can't believe I used to watch them! quickly reached a point where I couldn't bear the sight or sound of her anymore. I think she was travelling somewhere? Not that that narrows it down! and of course those old vlogs have now been deleted....

She’s definitely changed. I noticed last year she was getting very preachy about living sustainably. Which is fine if you can afford to do it, but not everyone can.I much preffered her when she was just a fitness blogger to be honest. What is her USP now?

Reactions: 1
When she bought out that black jumper that said "What would Attenborough do?", the slogan was suggested by one of her followers when she asked people on her stories to suggest what to put on the jumper. She then took that idea and sold jumpers with it written on! I remember being gobsmacked the time about it!
I'm waiting in the wings for her to set up a home account once she's bought a house... Yawn 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When she bought out that black jumper that said "What would Attenborough do?", the slogan was suggested by one of her followers when she asked people on her stories to suggest what to put on the jumper. She then took that idea and sold jumpers with it written on! I remember being gobsmacked the time about it!
I'm waiting in the wings for her to set up a home account once she's bought a house... Yawn 😴
Please don't jinx it

Please don't jinx it
These influencers all.do it, they want those freebies

She’s just said on her stories she’ll be setting up a home account 😑
Now shw is going to be supee busy with those emails coming through about freebies for the house, how will she fit it in all now?!?!?!

Very tone deaf she is documenting all this forgetting ppl have lost their jobs, csnt feed their families and a recession is coming but Rosanna is above that and looking for a house

She needs to learn empathy

Reactions: 9
It’s already got over 5000 followers! Who the f wants to see Rosanna and little Ants house account??? People are mad

Can’t believe she would just post a photo of someone else’s house that she viewed.
I know photos are probably online on the estate agent manual, but this seems a bit off to me.

Also- by the size of that kitchen, they’re looking to spend a pretty penny aren’t they? £800k??

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.