Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna has said that they won’t be posting exactly where in Surrey they will be living for ‘privacy and security reasons’. But she’s quite happy to post photos of someone else’s house, furthermore she’s always been open about where they currently live in London. Wimbledon I think? So why the secrecy now?
Cause she knows people will look up how much the house is probably!!!! Also look at Zoe Sugg/Alfie Deyes, they went as far as getting their house blurred out on google maps which of course just makes it immediately obvious which house it is!!

Wow. Do you think she took a photo of someone’s kitchen without permission?😯
The picture is definitely her own, it doesn’t have the wide angle lens that estate agents would use if they were taking a picture of the kitchen!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Doesn't Ant leave for work super early from their current place? The trains into Waterloo are rubbish, frequent, but frequently late too! Speaking from experience here.

Not the same level of gym/fitness providers out this way either, not like in London.
Yes, and pay £300 a month for the privilege!!!

Reactions: 1
Zanna now has three Instagram accounts. She has her main account, her Zazipan one which is meant to be a personal one that she rarely uses and now this. Why do you need three? She hasn’t even bought a house yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Zanna has said that they won’t be posting exactly where in Surrey they will be living for ‘privacy and security reasons’. But she’s quite happy to post photos of someone else’s house, furthermore she’s always been open about where they currently live in London. Wimbledon I think? So why the secrecy now?
I found their current flat on rightmove a while ago.. it wasn't hard!

They have now 15+ k followers on that account, crazy!

Has she at any point said that she realises she's priviledged to be able to buy first house in one of the most expensive places in the country at 27 years of age, during a global pandemic?

Reactions: 8
They have now 15+ k followers on that account, crazy!

Has she at any point said that she realises she's priviledged to be able to buy first house in one of the most expensive places in the country at 27 years of age, during a global pandemic?
Of course not - she’s tone deaf as ever

Reactions: 4
Just a q, how has she managed to get an agreement in principle atm? We know how much she loves to document her life, it’s a bit odd she is at the point of second viewings but hasn’t been to a bank yet... cash buyer?

Reactions: 2
She earns probably close to 100k a year (or at least she would have when she had all her big brand deals like Adidas) and he’s probably on closer to 200k a year (the company he works for pays extremely well and Zanna has mentioned a few times that he earns a lot more than her). Plus the fact she said they both invest money in stocks and shares and they both come from millionaire backgrounds I’m sure they could quite easily be cash buyers if they have been saving up for a few years. Makes me sick!

Reactions: 3
Oh they live in a flat?! I really thought they lived in a house for some reason.
It's a funny layout, almost like a maisonette? Ground floor entry straight upstairs then it's across two floors with the upper one being the attic bedroom. Near Wimbledon Park. Not sure how much I can say without getting banned 😂

It's a funny layout, almost like a maisonette? Ground floor entry straight upstairs then it's across two floors with the upper one being the attic bedroom. Near Wimbledon Park. Not sure how much I can say without getting banned 😂
I’ve given up 😭 annoying haha I wanted a nose

Zanna now has three Instagram accounts. She has her main account, her Zazipan one which is meant to be a personal one that she rarely uses and now this. Why do you need three? She hasn’t even bought a house yet.
You are quite right -she hasn't bought a house yet.... the house IG account is there to let all those brands and companies out there know that at some point there will be a house to fill with gifted goodies and services! 3 posts in and she's already telling them what colour scheme she wants!
Absolutely shameless

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she would just post a photo of someone else’s house that she viewed.
I know photos are probably online on the estate agent manual, but this seems a bit off to me.

Also- by the size of that kitchen, they’re looking to spend a pretty penny aren’t they? £800k??
That’s so weird

That explains a lot!
(BTW is anyone annoyed with the yellow time thingy floating over her IG Stories vids? :mad: So distracting).

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.