Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely something weird. I had my survey done and then confirmed there was nothing huge wrong, and then it took over 6 weeks to get to exchange while the lawyer did her checks, wayleaves, easements, council checks etc.

Can’t believe she graced you with a reply!!?
Ha ha I was shocked. I did lay it on a bit thick though about how awful they’d been 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Zanna: "I didn't contribute much"
Could literally be her slogan.
It’s totally off, she’s lying about it. And if anyone actually follows her for advice on house buying they’ll be in for a shock
Definitely. I bought a new build and obviously apart from the house being built in time, there was still so many delays with exchanging contracts, the sale still took about 4-6 months and we had no house to move out of or no onward chain. It seems fishy to me for sure.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it’s so quick because Zanna isn’t in a chain- they can afford to just buy it without selling theirs first. And the buyer has a house lined up.
No chain makes it quicker- it did for us.

Reactions: 1
She's totally lied, the house sale was agreed pre lockdown so everything got slowed up hence why it all seems so fast now. And yes you can't exchange without searches etc as at that point you're legally bound and will loose the deposit should you back out. I've bought and sold 4 properties, even when I've not been in a chain and moved from rented it's taken 5months there is no way it would be this fast given the current COVID environment.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I ageee, it was already done before lockdown and that just slowed it. That’s why she was allowed to post pictures of it in her insta that first day they decided to view properties, it is not a coincidence she didn’t share a photo of any others they viewed! Lying bints

I don't get the lying either. She kind of missed a trick if she is lying - it would probably have been quite useful and for once, fairly unique content to provide an insight into house buying that's been delayed because of an unprecedented situation. It would probably have been one of the most realistic things she could have ever talked about!

I don't get the lying either. She kind of missed a trick if she is lying - it would probably have been quite useful and for once, fairly unique content to provide an insight into house buying that's been delayed because of an unprecedented situation. It would probably have been one of the most realistic things she could have ever talked about!
My thoughts exactly!

I guess the reality wouldn't fit into the perfect Our Surrey Nest :sick:narrative. It can all be broken down into nice neat little happy IG stories.

Plus I’d love to know where both she and the seller found conveyancing solicitors that would move that fast....she could have provided useful informative content but no, Zanna wants to show the perfect life, which includes the perfect house purchase....🙄

I love time blocking so I’m just going to record tik toks all afternoon... how old are you Zanna?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her TikTok page makes no sense at all...there’s plenty of people age 25+ on TikTok making original, authentic, interesting, on brand content, but she just seems to be recycling outdated lipsync meme humour cause it’s what people were doing when TikTok got popular back in January?

Like the childish humour just doesn’t compliment her brand at all. She looks like she’s doing it to stay relevant cause it’s popular rather than actually putting any effort into having a good channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her TikTok page makes no sense at all...there’s plenty of people age 25+ on TikTok making original, authentic, interesting, on brand content, but she just seems to be recycling outdated lipsync meme humour cause it’s what people were doing when TikTok got popular back in January?

Like the childish humour just doesn’t compliment her brand at all. She looks like she’s doing it to stay relevant cause it’s popular rather than actually putting any effort into having a good channel.
The fact she’s got “300k on insta” stated in her TikTok profile when she only has 32k followers on there says it all. She generates no interesting content on TikTok (well, on any platform really) as you’ve said - she’s neither useful nor funny nor original. Her TikToks are just embarrassing tbh.

They could have got a no search indemnity policy, that would speed the process up but highly unlikely any conveyancer would recommend in the circumstances. If they are not cash buyers, any mortgagee would certainly insist on all the search results prior to lending. An average conveyancing transaction is 12 weeks, this can be faster or slower depending on individual circumstances.

They could have got a no search indemnity policy, that would speed the process up but highly unlikely any conveyancer would recommend in the circumstances. If they are not cash buyers, any mortgagee would certainly insist on all the search results prior to lending. An average conveyancing transaction is 12 weeks, this can be faster or slower depending on individual circumstances.
They’ve said they had to get a mortgage so it just doesn’t add up....even if they’re paying their solicitor a premium to hurry it up doesn’t mean the other side will work at the same speed.

The timeline does not add up at all if they are getting a mortgage. Local Authority search results usually take a few weeks to come back and that's without covid delays. It also depends on whether there's an onward chain as everyone will need to complete more or less simultaneously.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.