Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Director working at Deutsche Bank, first date Hakkassan not Nandos or a simple place to eat, owns flat in Wimbledon, rich family. Of course she is putting him to work

I mean Director working at Deutsche Bank, first date Hakkassan not Nandos or a simple place to eat, owns flat in Wimbledon, rich family. Of course she is putting him to work
7/8 yrs older! She has a type and thats rich and loaded

Reactions: 7
Cause she keeps banging on about it being a village and she is obsessed with the Surrey hills, my thought was possibly Dorking or East Horsley, although more small town than village?
[/QUOTE
I’d guess Dorking, the road looked familiar....plenty of ‘hikes’ around there

How would you pronounce 🐜 surname? Is it like Mole? Because if so he’s Ant Mole 😂

edit- humour of a 5 year old over here 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Agree they sound like cash buyers. She would have been moaning about how much info the banks need for a hashtag boss babe like herself to be offered a mortgage otherwise!

Fair enough though, Ant is clearly a clever guy and works hard for his cash. And Zanna is clever to not let that go 😂 also she must know her influencer career won’t be around for long so makes sense to invest in an asset now.

I wonder if they were waiting for her March 2020 accounts to be done so she could see how much cash she could take out. Can’t wait to see when they are filed!!

Reactions: 1
Cause she keeps banging on about it being a village and she is obsessed with the Surrey hills, my thought was possibly Dorking or East Horsley, although more small town than village?
There was a story with them in Claygate a couple of weeks ago....with a small kid out on the rec, Ant's family or friend I assume

There was a story with them in Claygate a couple of weeks ago....with a small kid out on the rec, Ant's family or friend I assume
Think 🐜 family live in Claygate, I'm sure they showed him delivering food at start of lockdown, I have relatives in Clay gate, expensive area.

His surname is pronounced like mawl. Mole would be hilarious though. Zanna must be set to inherit a few million when her folks die too. I wonder how her friends from more working class backgrounds like Tally can stand her arrogance

Reactions: 4
Claygate has nice houses middle of nowhere and on the slow line into Waterloo, she won't be able to cope with no Whole Foods or Planet Organic on her doorstep! Also if they have good credit you can still easily arrange a mortgage over the phone, I did mine 2yrs ago via an online broker sorted in 24hrs. Just emailed docs for proof of ID, bank statements etc

Claygate has nice houses middle of nowhere and on the slow line into Waterloo, she won't be able to cope with no Whole Foods or Planet Organic on her doorstep! Also if they have good credit you can still easily arrange a mortgage over the phone, I did mine 2yrs ago via an online broker sorted in 24hrs. Just emailed docs for proof of ID, bank statements etc
She can always run to Whole Food or Planet Organic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His surname is pronounced like mawl. Mole would be hilarious though. Zanna must be set to inherit a few million when her folks die too. I wonder how her friends from more working class backgrounds like Tally can stand her arrogance
tally isn't working class, i went to the same secondary school as her, in the same year. Not rich, but certainly not working class.

Reactions: 2
tally isn't working class, i went to the same secondary school as her, in the same year. Not rich, but certainly not working class.
My bad, I meant Vicky not Tally. I’m from a working class background myself and just cannot relate in any way to people like Zanna who have everything in life handed to them on a plate. The only struggle it seems she’s ever gone through was that bloody bowel surgery she never stops mentioning

On Ant - anyone else think its inappropriate for a senior director to feature on her videos and make videos about whether he prefers boobs or bum? If he were my director I'd be mortified - super unprofessional in my opinion. (?!)
Also on the topic, I assume he works really long hours in a high pressured environment - therefore how can zanna really think she is busy in comparison when she spends most of the day at home and thinks meeting a friend for lunch is a business meeting. :unsure:
What do they have in common..?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.