Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else smell a rat here? They placed an offer on the very first house they saw, despite ‘Loads’ of other offers being put on it because it’s so popular and then most conveniently their offer is the one accepted. And all this in the middle of a global pandemic and imminent recession?

Ok then!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else smell a rat here? They placed an offer on the very first house they saw, despite ‘Loads’ of other offers being put on it because it’s so popular and then most conveniently their offer is the one accepted. And all this in the middle of a global pandemic and imminent recession?

Ok then!
Makes me think even more that they are cash buyers

Reactions: 5
Good for them if it really has gone through so quick and so smoothly, but way to alienate your target fan base even further 🤦‍♀️. Also, very keen to see how she runs an insta account set up purely to attract free stuff for their new house under the guise of sustainability...

Reactions: 6
I hate the fact that she is potraying this as such an easy process. It puts so much hope into people and actually, the reality of buying a house is far from being that easy.

For the vast majority, getting onto that housing ladder is an absolute killer and many will break their back leading up to the purchase. For example, I didn't go on holiday for 2 years, I worked overtime and sacrificed any little luxury just to scrabble enough together for a deposit. At the moment it's even more difficult, especially as many of the lenders have taken 90% deposits away due to the currently climate (and to avoid people being put in a position where they could end up with negative equity) and now you need a 15%/20% for most mortgages. Most people will have just managed that 10% and now the bar is being pushed further but here's Zanna sailing through like she's riding a bike. Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge people their happiness but some transparency would be greatly appriciated. Especially considering her target audience.

It's not easy, you very rarely get your first dream home. She's made this look piss easy when it's quite the opposite. It's really riled me up. I only wish when I was buying a house I had seen a realistic influence show the ups and the downs that you can go through, because this is not an accurant representation in the slightest. I'm not saying it can't be easy, but I suspect the vast majority of cases people will have hiccups and hurdles along the way and she makes this out to be as easy as baking a bloody cake.

Reactions: 12
I think they put in the offer a while ago and had the offer accepted but just created the Instagram account and are making out it was this smooth process for the gram. In this economy, there’s no way you wouldn’t look at other places when you’re spending that amount of money. Ant isn’t a stupid guy, even if she is impulsive. Buying a house a massive investment, no one would do this.

I think they’ve been looking since lockdown restrictions were relaxed but for “show” she’s making out it was all a lot more dramatic than it was. Also creates more hype and engagement for the new account and makes it easier for her to get free stuff/ads through it.

Reactions: 9
Yes, they’ve made no secret of being in little Sussex villages over the last few weeks have they? And if they’ve already bought the house they she’s doing nothing wrong by taking photos.

Reactions: 3
It’s all just too perfect: off market property, first one they saw, ticks all the boxes, loads of other offers but their one gets accepted... ok hun.

Maybe I’m too cynical but estate agents would make it a lot more long winded than this if the interest was that high too. It’s all just too... Zanna 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.