Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wont share area in Surrey for safety and privacy but has shared the front of her flat? What the door looks like, the road, coffee shops on the same road, how they are close to Wimbledon Park. Doesnt take a genius to put thr clues together

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is what I don’t understand, I’m not even from London so I don’t even know the areas but I know she lives in Wimbledon because she’s TOLD US loads of times! Why the sudden secrecy?

Reactions: 1
This is what I don’t understand, I’m not even from London so I don’t even know the areas but I know she lives in Wimbledon because she’s TOLD US loads of times! Why the sudden secrecy?
Another subtle beg for engagement, trying to make people think they might reveal later on....won’t be difficult to work out when she’s either banging on about the local coffee shops or moaning about SW Trains

Reactions: 1
On Ant - anyone else think its inappropriate for a senior director to feature on her videos and make videos about whether he prefers boobs or bum? If he were my director I'd be mortified - super unprofessional in my opinion. (?!)
Also on the topic, I assume he works really long hours in a high pressured environment - therefore how can zanna really think she is busy in comparison when she spends most of the day at home and thinks meeting a friend for lunch is a business meeting. :unsure:
What do they have in common..?
I was thinking this, at my work we have recently put out statements around this sort of behaviour if anyone of us put a vid saying boobs or bums then grooping even a partner it would be an HR chat for sure! But she has never had a real job so would have zero idea!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this, at my work we have recently put out statements around this sort of behaviour if anyone of us put a vid saying boobs or bums then grooping even a partner it would be an HR chat for sure! But she has never had a real job so would have zero idea!
Boobs and bums especially with all the metoo conversations happening is tone deaf. Most of these men are in high positions too.

She always thinks shes busy cos shes comparing herself to him. She is trying to compete with him. She wants him to know she is above his level. Its all about the ego for her. She cant fathom his long works and how hard he works for his money. So she trying to show him just how busy she is making new instagram accounts and replyong to emails about what freebies she wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On Ant - anyone else think its inappropriate for a senior director to feature on her videos and make videos about whether he prefers boobs or bum? If he were my director I'd be mortified - super unprofessional in my opinion. (?!)
Also on the topic, I assume he works really long hours in a high pressured environment - therefore how can zanna really think she is busy in comparison when she spends most of the day at home and thinks meeting a friend for lunch is a business meeting. :unsure:
What do they have in common..?
I worked in finance for a while (although not the same firm as Ant) and there’s a big issue with gender diversity in the industry as it is. The company I worked for, and almost all others I believe, were pushing for a more inclusive and generally (for want of better word, my brain is still waking up) ‘nicer’ environment - a shift away from the the male wall st culture that dominated. No more “models and bottles”. I can’t see how this type of video would go down very well given that. It’s just not really appropriate in an industry that already has a major problem with gender.

100km in June!
She really is the smuggest and most boastful individual out there

Although he has to surely think that it’s inappropriate for him to be doing it. I know people who have lost jobs for what is on their/partners social media. It’s very city-boyish, not sure Deutsche Bank would be keen to know one of their senior employees makes videos telling people he’s a tits/arse man (I don’t know what he prefers I couldn’t stand to watch the video!) If I was earning that much money working for a big firm I wouldn’t be putting myself in that position and I would hope my partner wouldn’t expect me to either

It’s mostly just so childish though? I think Ant is slightly older than Zanna and it’s just embarrassing. He has a real job and should care about how this comes across but also just grow up - Who has time to sit and film a pointless video like that for hours?

Reactions: 8
She reeks of insecurity with all the bragging she does. She definitely craves validation from everyone and anyone

Reactions: 5
Spent longer looking for this house in Surrey than I have a house for myself over the last couple of days :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think what Zanna wants, Zanna gets. I’d imagine she’s pretty high maintenance and I remember a video or post she did a while back where she said that their relationship isn’t perfect and they argue a lot. He probably does what he’s told for a quite life. He even became a vegetarian to keep her happy FFS.

So random, so odd, not funny at all
I foolishly used another account to look at this house stuff and was hit with that! She is pathetic! I'm glad I got blocked as not seeing her content has been great, wish I hadn't bothered looking, just wanted to ensure she's not going to be my neighbour 😂

I foolishly used another account to look at this house stuff and was hit with that! She is pathetic! I'm glad I got blocked as not seeing her content has been great, wish I hadn't bothered looking, just wanted to ensure she's not going to be my neighbour 😂
I’m the same! She annoys me SO much but I’m nosy and want to see where she ends up (so I can avoid)

Ugh she’s had the offer on the house accepted. She’s going to be even more insufferable now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the close up of the teeth?!
is it bad I’m hoping they shell out for solicitors/surveys etc and then it falls through at the last minute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.