Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand, if posting adverts is so stressful it makes you not post adverts… why are you doing it in the first place?
I can’t believe I’m saying that someone’s mental health should maybe stop them from progressing their career, but when they can’t do literally the only thing they do for a living I’m a bit lost for words.
And as for it paying her bills, it pays your mortgage for the house you aren’t on the deeds for? It pays her assistants bills at best, not Zanna’s

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand, if posting adverts is so stressful it makes you not post adverts… why are you doing it in the first place?
I can’t believe I’m saying that someone’s mental health should maybe stop them from progressing their career, but when they can’t do literally the only thing they do for a living I’m a bit lost for words.
And as for it paying her bills, it pays your mortgage for the house you aren’t on the deeds for? It pays her assistants bills at best, not Zanna’s
It’s because her “work” consists of being a walking advert for consumerism and self-indulgence, which ultimately is unfulfilling and uninspiring as a career - and deep down she knows that.

That is what she struggles with and it’s why she constantly tries to prove how busy and hardworking she is.

Reactions: 18
Took an entire month off work because she felt "stressed", when the "work" she's talking about is posting rubbish reels on Instagram. Honestly if this was a parody show people would complain it was too unrealistic. I am speechless.
She is absolutely unbelievable. Says she took a whole month off sporting sponsored content which literally pays her bills because she wasn't in a good place mental. Fair enough that is the right thing to do but what a luxury to be able to do so and not earn any income for a month and still be able to live in your guilded castle, travel the world and shove it in everyone's face. She really has no idea does she. Her content is terrible, the constant moving of the camera when she does her stories, is going to cause me have a nervous breakdown.

She is going to do a series on how to shop when you are a tall lanky woman. OMG, she has no fashion sense whatsoever, there are plenty of tall women on instagram I can follow for fashion inspiration, but I am sorry Zanna, you are not one of them.

Reactions: 16
She is absolutely unbelievable. Says she took a whole month off sporting sponsored content which literally pays her bills because she wasn't in a good place mental. Fair enough that is the right thing to do but what a luxury to be able to do so and not earn any income for a month and still be able to live in your guilded castle, travel the world and shove it in everyone's face. She really has no idea does she.
“Bills” aka gym classes, wedding expenses and facials. I doubt she’s sorting the council tax or internet bill in the evenings. And she will have still had income streams, she did her overpriced trips, has her blog, aff links etc. She over eggs that this is what’s LiTeraLly paYiNg mY BiLls guYs

Reactions: 14
Yeah let’s just pretend that it’s Zanna’s poxy ads for random tit that she’s never mentioned before but supposedly “genuinely loves” is paying the bills and not Ant’s very handsome, six figure Deutsche Bank salary.

Reactions: 18
I hope she doesn't walk around holding it in two fingers like all bloody other bloggers do
Screenshot_20240515-132824.png

Not sure how to react to this.
Screenshot_20240515-132831.png

No-one is making you have the bloody photoshoot at the break of dawn Rosanna.
Screenshot_20240515-132845.png

Newness? Sorry it looks like same ol' stuff they've been copying from other brands for years.
Screenshot_20240515-132857.png

That's the most pretentious thing I've read all day, and I do work in Cambridge 🫣
Screenshot_20240515-132914.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Love it when two spoilt, privileged influencers joke about being mentally unstable . So ✨relatable✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She's taking the piss with the latest "omg I'm so wAckY and unique and can't be pigeonholed into one category" (also listening to Fred Again and going to a couple of daytime clubs does NOT make you a raver 😒)
Zanna, hun, lots of people also enjoy going to clubs, exercising and going on holiday. But they can't do it that often because things like that are expensive and they have actual jobs and proper work to do.

• Heart
  • Sick
Well she IS kind of unique...we have never seen someone so unsufferable and self absorbed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Guys, Zanna’s treated herself to some new running shorts which are a size too small but please click on her aff link so she can make back the money she just spent on them!
IMG_8946.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
"Who knew that climbing to the top of the O2 was even a thing?"

Pretty much everyone 🤔

"I think it's important not to get into repetitive routines"

Work, Zanna, we call that work

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her latest post has been up for 3 hours, she has hidden the amount of likes and it has 11 comments. ELEVEN.
It's almost as if people don't care about someone swanning around rubbing their noses in their wealth and privilege 🤔

I look forward to her begging for likes and comments on this and her previous 4 posts in order to win one of her gifted giveaways.
Remember, girls gotta pay bills...

Red crayon at the ready 🖍

• Haha