Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her skin stories I noticed her tattoo is still really prominent. I got tattoos removed about 10 years ago and in less treatments they were much further progressed than hers. Not a good advertisement for them.

Reactions: 5
In her skin stories I noticed her tattoo is still really prominent. I got tattoos removed about 10 years ago and in less treatments they were much further progressed than hers. Not a good advertisement for them.
That's what happens if you're too stingy to pay for things with your own money

Reactions: 3
Imagine being this out of touch.....I have some incredibly privileged friends who dedicate a lot of their time to charitable work or doing something for their local community. If she actually did something for others every so often she may find some perspective and realise a few spots on her face around her period is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. FYI Zanna serious issues many contend with daily include: disability, serious health conditions or disease, sick children, poverty, debt, abuse, addiction, grief...I could go on although spots on my face are definitely not on the list.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she go to Naama? I enquired about a removal once and their prices are insane and once they have your phone number they never leave you alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What did they say?
They were asking which company she'd stepped away from and had she 'missed something?
Needless to say she hasn't bothered to respond.

There really wasn't much to miss, was there?
Rich woman lectures people on what to do with their money whilst lining her pockets. Turns out it almost resembled actual work so immediately had to pack it in 😒

She has responded to someone asking if she's still involved with Stay Wild Swim though. Prancing around on holiday in a bikini is what she lives for.

Reactions: 8
Considering how much she's travelled, she's really very small-minded, self-absorbed and self-obsessed.

Reactions: 18
Boring on about a run today 🥱🥱🥱 I looked at it on Strava too and it wasn’t even that impressive. But how lovely to be able to go for a run in the day time and then go home, shower, doss about and do duck all the rest of the day, unlike the rest of us who have to fit it round an actual JOB.
And yeah why is she DARK BROWN in the wedding dress try on? And yy to the person who said we’ve seen her in so many wedding dresses now, no-one will give a tit on her actual day. She must have tried on and shared 10s of them 🙄

Reactions: 14
Considering how much she's travelled, she's really very small-minded, self-absorbed and self-obsessed.
I don't think she really travels. She goes to all these places to say she has been there and tell people she has been to so many countries, but never really experienced them.

Reactions: 21
Boring on about a run today 🥱🥱🥱 I looked at it on Strava too and it wasn’t even that impressive. But how lovely to be able to go for a run in the day time and then go home, shower, doss about and do duck all the rest of the day, unlike the rest of us who have to fit it round an actual JOB.
And yeah why is she DARK BROWN in the wedding dress try on? And yy to the person who said we’ve seen her in so many wedding dresses now, no-one will give a tit on her actual day. She must have tried on and shared 10s of them 🙄
I’ve never understood why people show wedding dresses before they show the one they already want as it kinda ruins the fun?? And plus your other half seeing you in loads before feels a bit sad??? Idk.

Reactions: 7
Also, why is she wearing a long-sleeved running top in such mild weather? I've been in shorts and T-shirts for months, and I'm not even the tallest, fastest runner in the world like her.

Reactions: 5
Also, why is she wearing a long-sleeved running top in such mild weather? I've been in shorts and T-shirts for months, and I'm not even the tallest, fastest runner in the world like her.
Bet it’s to do with wedding tanlines because she is so vain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
🙄🙄🙄
Screenshot_20240509-063442.png

---
Sounds like the universe telling her to slow the duck down, but what do I know

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god, I feel like there’s a “wedding toenail journey” coming up