Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted all the wankie mirror selfies in her old flat also. Why? Did someone tell her she looks self obsessed??

Reactions: 5
Love the way she’s like I really struggle with my skin, while she advertises a monthly subscription to a skincare product she claims changed her skin and made it super clear. Which one is it babe? Good skin or bad skin?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really believes she has it tough, doesn't she?

How anyone would choose to be in her company, unless being paid, is unfathomable.

Reactions: 13
Gained them?! What like medals?
Also you don’t suddenly wake up with anxiety and OCD.

Also, your skin is fine love. That porcelain look you’re after doesn’t exist. Having the off breakout is life. Get over it and yourself.

You already are irrelevant

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
The handful of arse kissing messages she has received should soothe her ego for a little while.

Special shout out to the person who hasn't worked out that she abandoned Thrive Money, thus proving how pointless her involvement with them really was.

Reactions: 9
Social media isn’t real? You’re putting this crap out there so you’re part of the issue then? Plus she’s worried about becoming irrelevant. I think that’s already happened!!

Reactions: 21
Mental health mentioned as she has been in the UK for a week - where are the crayons....
She really does cram her time in the UK with not seeing Ant !

Reactions: 18
“Just another a day at the office” while she climbs up the o2 🙄 You’ve never worked a day in your life, Zanna.

Reactions: 20
I’m trying to imagine a scenario where I would decide to focus my priorities on… my skin. Unless I was battling flesh eating bacteria I guess.
I’d try getting a proper life maybe before getting to the point where reevaluating my priorities and putting skin up there was even an option, even for my multi day wedding extravaganza.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Clearly had a few messages about her banging on about how privileged she is re facials and treatments. But it's OK, guys, she's super grateful and realises that she is very lucky. 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She really tries to fake it, but actually never makes it. She always ends up whining and being a drama queen . You ARE irrelevant and you need to get a job zanna.

• Haha
Seeing her talk about her struggles and her biggest issue being about giving up sugar…I just think about all those being slaughtered in Gaza and how she says NOTHING and shares NOTHING and acts like she cares about the world and travels all around it but says ZERO.

To me there’s just no excuse anymore, no excuse to not even share an infographic or register it. It’s past ignorant now. I’m so tired of these out of touch twats too scared to speak out about actual important things.

She and all her pals are hideous.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry, I just vommed in my mouth.
Screenshot_20240507-190251.png

Also, at the time Zanna was having her sludgie, I was leaving for the train station (thanks to the industrial action today, I had to catch much earlier train), after having walked my dog etc.
Honestly 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 8