Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her stories 😳😳😳 IS SHE FOR REAL???? I would be MORTIFIED to think my life was so vacuous and shallow that all I had to moan about were expensive flights and returning overpriced wedding dresses, and to expect SYMPATHY from people!!!

Reactions: 17
One of many wedding outfits. I think the tally is up to 4 dresses 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
UK wedding ceremony dress
Night before wedding dress
Wedding day dress
Wedding night dress

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can't believe that was the big race reveal 😂 a 5k for someone who's run 2 half marathons and regularly goes for 10km+ runs does not seem like some big deal she has to train for 😂
*Definitely* not a Zanna fan - but isn't this almost exactly the type of comment and attitude she's trying to debunk? i.e. the attitude that to be considered 'proper' running at the moment it needs to be super long distances to be taken seriously, whereas actually committing to a structured, regimental training plan to really improve speed over a mid distance should be considered just as valid? The plan will include lots of longer runs I'm sure and intense speed work/hill work, so if she's seriously training for this then fair play to her!

(But ofc this is Zanna so 'seriously training' and regimental commitment will probably be a bit of a stretch for her)

Reactions: 4
*Definitely* not a Zanna fan - but isn't this almost exactly the type of comment and attitude she's trying to debunk? i.e. the attitude that to be considered 'proper' running at the moment it needs to be super long distances to be taken seriously, whereas actually committing to a structured, regimental training plan to really improve speed over a mid distance should be considered just as valid? The plan will include lots of longer runs I'm sure and intense speed work/hill work, so if she's seriously training for this then fair play to her!

(But ofc this is Zanna so 'seriously training' and regimental commitment will probably be a bit of a stretch for her)
Yeah to be honest, I agree with the sentiment behind Zanna's decision, but I still think she's doing it because she knows she couldn't run a super super fast marathon

Reactions: 6
Yeah to be honest, I agree with the sentiment behind Zanna's decision, but I still think she's doing it because she knows she couldn't run a super super fast marathon
Yeah that's much more likely to be her motivation - "I can't be the best so I won't even bother trying"

Reactions: 3

I wish this was the reason why she was doing it - but her main motivation is getting paid through her ads/sponsorship with Runna. These runs are just a way for her to make more money 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm the first to say that I'm crap at running and although I try, I don't seem to be able to run much faster. I sometimes get annoyed at how well she can run, and then I remember that she doesn't work and dedicates 100% of her time to herself so has all the time in the world to work on improving her times. Well all the time that isn't taken up buying wedding dresses or booking flights

Reactions: 7
I'm the first to say that I'm crap at running and although I try, I don't seem to be able to run much faster. I sometimes get annoyed at how well she can run, and then I remember that she doesn't work and dedicates 100% of her time to herself so has all the time in the world to work on improving her times. Well all the time that isn't taken up buying wedding dresses or booking flights
.... Zanna can recommend a GREAT app that MASSIVELY exceeded her expectations if you'd like any help with that! Oh and by the way..... she has a discount code

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Absolutely not knocking 5k as a distance to run at all, just find it odd that someone who runs as much and as long as her would make such a huge deal about entering one, and need 11 weeks to train for it. I'm sure there will be difficult runs included in the training plan but it feels like Runna told her she had to enter a proper race to keep the sponsorship so she just picked the easiest one so she could "prove" how amazing she is. Completely agree that the only reason she's not going for a marathon is she can't bear the thought of not getting an amazing time. Not having time to train is the biggest crock of tit, she has nothing BUT time to train

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely not knocking 5k as a distance to run at all, just find it odd that someone who runs as much and as long as her would make such a huge deal about entering one, and need 11 weeks to train for it. I'm sure there will be difficult runs included in the training plan but it feels like Runna told her she had to enter a proper race to keep the sponsorship so she just picked the easiest one so she could "prove" how amazing she is. Completely agree that the only reason she's not going for a marathon is she can't bear the thought of not getting an amazing time. Not having time to train is the biggest crock of tit, she has nothing BUT time to train
Probably having to fuel adequately and build some muscle would not be appealing to her aesthetic

Reactions: 7
She could just go to her local parkrun on a Saturday morning and run 5k, like thousands of other people every week 🤷‍♀️ why does it have to be such a massive bleeping deal?! I dislike her hijacking running, when she knows duck all and is only doing it for Runna anyway. Run wankers are the worst kind of wanker!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She could just go to her local parkrun on a Saturday morning and run 5k, like thousands of other people every week 🤷‍♀️ why does it have to be such a massive bleeping deal?! I dislike her hijacking running, when she knows duck all and is only doing it for Runna anyway. Run wankers are the worst kind of wanker!
She knows that if she did parkrun then she'd a) have to run with ordinary people, b) have to consider volunteering at some point (yes, Zanna, sacrifice your run to help others), and c) get overtaken by someone pushing a buggy. Her ego couldn't handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine someone posting her wedding set up - shame she has shared for the guests going to Naomi’s wedding ! She clearly doesn’t think weddings are that special - hence we have seen her in so many dresses !

Reactions: 5
Runna has limited partnerships for races and the places will be gifted. I can already tell she is not going to be happy being chip timed in an official race setting - this is what happens when you do everything for likes and your ego and not for personal satisfaction/growth.
---
And the ‘running plan’ with 2 runs a week almost killed me off. There’s not much science there… 1 interval run, 1 long run. She wouldn’t pay for that if it wasn’t gifted.

Maybe she actually just hates running but is being paid by Runna to do a campaign hence why she’s gone for the lowest distance!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed the Northern Lights last night but I'm more annoyed that Zanna got to see them and "tick them off her bucket list". 😒

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I missed the Northern Lights last night but I'm more annoyed that Zanna got to see them and "tick them off her bucket list". 😒
Also 'once in a life time experience'? She could easily see them again with her privilege.