Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2567.jpeg

Exciting news?! Who the hell cares?! How does that concern anyone else but you? 🤣🤣🤣 How self centred one must be to consider this exciting news worth sharing?

Also, she’s weirdly obsessed with planning her trips a year in advance. Like, chill the duck out.

IMG_2568.jpeg

Oh god, another project?! I feel a menty-b and another failed business idea incoming… 🚂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She's going to Raja Ampat!!! That is literally my dream holiday and my partner and I have been saving up for years for it because it's super expensive 😢😢😢

But for her it will just be one of about 20+ holidays that year....

• Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2913351

Exciting news?! Who the hell cares?! How does that concern anyone else but you? 🤣🤣🤣 How self centred one must be to consider this exciting news worth sharing?

Also, she’s weirdly obsessed with planning her trips a year in advance. Like, chill the duck out.

View attachment 2913356

Oh god, another project?! I feel a menty-b and another failed business idea incoming… 🚂
That jumper is utterly naff - it looks like a challenge on the Apprentice where they've tried to design a jumper for 13 year old girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That jumper looks a lot like a lot of stuff that is splashed across my Pinterest feed (I know, I know, nature and ‘spiritual’ wanker over here). But that does raise the question, who designed that jumper? She won’t have, so who’s she paying/stealing from?

Her manager has probably told her to do something even slightly resembling work this year. Instead she’s crying on Instagram about £500 flights, she could get her travel assistant Ant to sort it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's going to Raja Ampat!!! That is literally my dream holiday and my partner and I have been saving up for years for it because it's super expensive 😢😢😢

But for her it will just be one of about 20+ holidays that year....
Plus she’s already been there 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I have only two comments.
1. How on earth did it take a year to design that green mess? Did she get out the green paint to replace the crayons?
2. She has to plan endless holidays because she can’t possibly actually live in her show home with her trophy husband and fur-child that hates her?

Reactions: 12
Of course, no lie in today for Zanna. 8km intervals to burn off the approx 3 vodka, lime & sodas (fresh lime not cordial! Calories!) she had last night. She's a crazy cat 🤪.

Nothing short of a miracle that she "got it done"? A miracle would be if she just had a lie in for once.

I will always call out her disordered attitude to food and exercise because people watch it and start to think it's normal. It's completely toxic. It is healthy to rest. It's totally fine to eat things that are tasty sometimes and not just "fuel". Stop glorifying your messed up mindset Zanna 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This annoys me the most. She’s a ‘fitness’ influencer who runs with a crop top. Her girls will be around her belly button before she knows it
But then it’s perfect for a ‘My breast lift journey’ content series

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I the only person who thinks Zanna just doesn’t suit strapless dresses? Every dress in her latest self indulgent reel except the last one do nothing for her.

Reactions: 15
Am I the only person who thinks Zanna just doesn’t suit strapless dresses? Every dress in her latest self indulgent reel except the last one do nothing for her.
That’s why I came here !

She has got to cover the big broad shoulders. I liked the last dress very much though even though it showed some shoulder.

The strapless ones looked awful. She’s a similar shape to princess charlene of Monaco .

I’m out of the loop and don’t know what month is she getting married? If it’s July/aug Majorca is ridiculously hot then . I find it unbearable in August .
---
I can’t see the point in essentially marrying twice. One legal here and one for show .

Just pick a venue that doesn’t need the uk paperwork bit fgs!

Reactions: 7
In her reel with the dresses, she’s like uber tanned??? But like WAAAAY too much?! It’s insane?!?! It must be fake or she’s darkened the tan she already has.

Reactions: 6
She sure likes to try on many dresses that don’t fit the “vibe” or climate of her wedding 😒 Most of them looked bad, and that chocolate dark tan makes it even worse 😳

Reactions: 8
Call me old fashioned, but I think with all the dress trying on we have basically seen her in a wedding dress! I think when people walk down the aisle it is a special moment because it’s the first time you have been seen in a wedding dress - everyone at her wedding has seen her wear so many so the dress will just be another one ! I think she has really spoilt it for herself - nothing special, nothing private - all for the gram as usual !

Reactions: 22
Bet the woman in the wedding dress shop was chuffed seeing this one walk through the door a shade of Bisto and then picking out a load pristine white dresses to try on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24