Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
No mention of her twisted bowel!!! šŸ˜± the horror!!
Or defeating her menty B.

Oh her fiance being shorter than her #LoveIsLove.

Or being engaged.

(Definitely going to be a Bridezilla).

Or being a cat mum to Bella (who is an absolute babe btw and I am a dog person).

Or her many meaningful tattoos.

Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

July9696

Chatty Member
ā€œIn my elementā€, I would be as well if I could go on a thousand holidays a year. Instead Iā€™m doing my weekly unpaid overtime as a teacherā€¦

• Heart
  • Sad

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I miss the smashing blouse era, when she was a boss bitch for Thrive.
Sadly though, it was 'almost' like having a job, so that wouldn't do at all.
Ah, good times.

• Haha

CustardPie

VIP Member
Casual link to her jacket which costs Ā£1,050šŸ˜±šŸ¤Ŗ what a bargain, thanks Zanna for your fab recommendations
Yes but it was sewn (taking two days) for the first Icelander to climb Everest - so obviously Xanax had to have one. There are some quite big hills in Surrey don't you know - well actually no she doesn't know as she's never fucking there.

• Haha
To paraphrase that was ā€œitā€™s so unfair, I get loads of views, but no likes or comments. It must be because Iā€™ve been on here such a long time, no one is excited about meā€. Not considering for a second itā€™s because sheā€™s misjudging the content that sheā€™s putting out?? Definitely the funniest one yet for just completely missing the point - sheā€™s taking 2+2 and getting 5.

adviseplz

VIP Member
ā€œWorkingā€ from Ollieā€™s house for Xanna means booking trips, of course. Didnā€™t expect anything less from her.

Also, ā€œvan lifeā€ and a trip in a van are two completely different things. Our Xanny could never survive van life šŸ˜… Can you imagine?!

View attachment 2641601
Zanna is so tall though, Iā€™m surprised that she will be able to lie down in a van.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Is it just me or are these tips super basic?
Screenshot_20231111-175010~2.png

Also, if I saw these and didn't know anything about Zanna's relationship status, I'd think "what a cute gay couple enjoying an exotic holiday"
Screenshot_20231111-175042~2.png

Screenshot_20231111-175046~2.png

Screenshot_20231111-175059~2.png

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I canā€™t imagine as a grown woman being so desperate to prove I have friends that we record each other hysterically laughing and as if the camera isnā€™t there and then uploading it to the internet. Theyā€™ll be having a pillow fight next.

• Haha
  • Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
She is such a raging narcissist that sheā€™ll never know how much of an insufferable knob end she is.

If she did create these trips then weā€™d 100% hear about all of the work she put in. There would definitely be clips of her on her laptop in the kitchen pretending to be a girl boss and a caption about how stressed she is. Intrepid does all the work. She shows up for the paid holiday and pretends to be besties with a load of middle-class women for a week.

martaS

VIP Member
So the partnership yesterday is with a company who make hot drinks tumblers.
1698441354177.png

Isn't the Stanley cup which she has in every colour of the rainbow suitable for all these too? She was only pushing the Stanley cups a couple of months ago, and now she's obsessed with Ember one :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
ā€œGuys, GUYS *zooms camera right in and pulls a stupid face* Iā€™m so, so grateful that there are enough gullible idiots out there with more money than sense who have funded yet another holiday for me. Itā€™s been a blumminā€™ tough few weeks travelling long haul to the Maldives on a freebie, coming home and smashing my body with exercise multiple times a day, and creating much drama with an iron infusion that I absolutely didnā€™t need. Ok, Iā€™m going to tentatively colour todayā€™s square in green because Iā€™m so happy right now. These are happy tears, guys. Send me all the good vibes you blumminā€™ wonderful humans and pray that there are no minor inconveniences later on today that mean I have to get the red pencil out šŸ™šŸ»ā€

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She is really cranking up her wankiness on this holiday.
"In my element", "I could spend all day under sea", "is this the best transition ever?" (No it was embarrassing and shit)
Also I hate how she says it's a "quick 30 min gym workout" we get it, you normally work out for hours on end and love making everyone else feel shit because the don't exercise as much as you do.

She is such a brat. I'm 100% sure that when she colours in her attention diary there won't be any challenging days. It's amazing how she can turn off her mental health issues in the Maldives

• Sick

asdfghjklily

Not sure scuba diving in Egypt which is right next to where yā€™know the endless killings and war is happening is the best thing to be advertising right now?? I know itā€™s next year but I meanā€¦Egypt are caught up in it and have recently taken in some premature babies from Gaza to help in their hospitals etc.

Read the room maybe????????? Hahahaha so essentially thereā€™s a genocide occurring but whatā€™s say for lols I advertise a diving trip right by where itā€™s all happening???

• Wow
  • Sick
Iā€™m actually very pleased the weather is a bit crap for them out there. I hope it rains the entire time!

• Heart

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Oh, poor Xanna, spent 12 hours in bed last night with palpitations and sweating etc. Try an autoimmune condition like Graveā€™s disease that does the same x100, is often overlooked/diagnosed late (and hence lead to hospitalisation and life threatening thyroid storm), then fucks up your health for months or even years, with treatments that might make you gain weight, leave you unable to live a normal life or lead to radiotherapy or even surgery. But, oh, poor you, suffering from your self-inflicted shite.

Also, the last iron infusion sorted you right out? Well it didnā€™t, did it? Youā€™re right back where you were before, and itā€™s YOU whoā€™s doing this to yourself. So shut the fuck up for once!

• Heart
  • Sad