Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
If I didn’t know it was her I’d have guessed that was a teenage girl updating her diary, not a 31 year old woman whose ‘job’ is supposedly a travel influencer. Mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

CustardPie

VIP Member
And it’s the way she’s like “I’m sure my social media showed this was smooth sailing” like..yeah cos you basically showed us it was???? You took photos grinning outside a&e???? You WENT ON HOLIDAY as soon as the breakdown began?? Why we were going to think you were having the worst time ever when you constantly jetted off everywhere and made a huge joke out of it all.

oh she’s insufferable 😩
Made sure the rock was on display ofc 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Just a casual 11-13hrs of driving plus a ferry for Tony today (not including breaks). In no world is that a good idea, even if you were sharing the driving.
Whilst she has a nice sleep with her eyemask on. Selfish isn't the word. How Ant wants to marry someone so utterly selfish is beyond me.

• Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
She should treat herself to a holiday to celebrate. It’s been days since her last one, the poor thing 😢

• Haha

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
So she talks of the crazy storms that VC is known for this time of year whilst in her stories informs us she chose this time of year as it has the most stable weather to hike. Please make it make sense!

• Haha

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
I dont actually know who her content is useful for. Her and I have a lot of the same interests, I love hiking, fitness and travel but I don't find any of her content useful. Her workouts/fitness content are mediocre at best and there are far superior fitness influencers who post useful guides and workouts and who's content I enjoy following. Her hiking guides are useless, me and my husband have been thinking about going Switzerland for a hiking trip so I had a read of her guide for tips but got none, ended up Googling it and found better results elsewhere. Her travel content is just her showing off without giving any kind of useful info about the place and don't even get me started on her diabolical "fashion" reels 🤣 seriously who is finding her useful

• Heart

CustardPie

VIP Member
Same old shit. Also the way she acts as though she’s some explorer travelling to places no one else has been to. Mate I was there twenty years ago. Some of us have lived before you came along you know? Dick.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Behind the scenes? Hun, there's nothing going on in front of the scenes?
"Carnage" This from the world's most boring and vanilla person ever 😒

Screenshot_20230926_121514_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I know everything surpasses her expectations, and maybe it’s a me problem as I’m a total walking beginner compared to our dear leader - but I don’t think I set expectations for the nature I’m going to experience. I obviously don’t expect to fall off the edge of a cliff, but honestly apart from that I think I go in with a blank slate

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
In true Zanna fashion didn’t she end up paying to see some professor about her anaemia who supposedly declared it one of the worst cases he’d ever seen? Anyone who has experienced anaemia will know how debilitating it is. But she was still able to exercise every day, including mental HIIT sessions at Barry’s, and go on active holidays. It’s a miracle. Just like her ‘menty b’ recovery.

Reactions: 19

daisychain99

Chatty Member
It has been said but it is really tiresome how smug she is and boastful/patronising about her hiking abilities. Such a typical ‘outdoor’ influencer. She would get such a reality check if she relocated to somewhere in the UK that is an outdoor hub, like the scottish highlands or the lakes etc where evvvveryone is doing what she does plus working full time. And making no big song and dance about it.
There is so much more going on in the world of outdoors that isn’t on social media, yet she thinks, or certainly comes across like she thinks she holds all the knowledge and experience there is.
Anyone could do what Zana is doing if they had the money like her to throw at guides. If she’s so passionate about it all and these group holidays she runs why hasn’t she got her SML? I have nothing wrong with her hiking and showcasing her love for the outdoors, and you don’t have to go to extremes to prove you love the outdoor environment but she talks like she’s an expert and mountaineer when she’s just an advanced walker, following well marked paths or hiring a guide.
She’s never done a multi day hike
Just leaving that here

expatfancy

Chatty Member
She seems to really hate it when other people do the same hike as her. Why does she judge a hike by how quiet it is?!

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Her behaviour towards Ant is disgusting. If her Instagram posts are to be believed then there doesn’t appear to be much respect for him at all. He is just a cash cow for her. He supports her through her Menty B, even cures it with that tasteless rock on her finger and this is how she treats and talks about him. Why can’t he see it?!?! I really hope he doesn’t go through with a wedding. He deserves so much better than ZVD.

asdfghjklily

I would hate being away from my other half that long, it would suck??? I’m all for space but being like “bye babe off to travel the world without you with another guy half the time” would make me so sad???? I don’t doubt he trusts her (idiot) but it’s still so dodgy to me.

love is about experiencing things together is it not???

CustardPie

VIP Member
Tony - Christmas gift idea for your beloved. Buy her a fucking thesaurus.

Also. Yeah stunning view but pretty much the same view as every other hike. By the way these views are entirely possible without hiking in Canada. I saw views like this pretty much every day and didn’t do a single hike.
just so you know Zanna. I also saw plenty of moose. Bye.

Attachments

• Haha

CustardPie

VIP Member
Baggy beg beg. Why not ask one of your many hiking friends Zambo? Why would your lowly followers know more than you? Since you’re the ‘expert* hike leader.

Attachments

• Sick

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
One of those times when my partner sees me watching Zanna’s stories, tunes in… and he was so weirded out by her behaviour. He asked what is wrong with her?! And then said she acts like Alan Partridge 😂 I’m sure this likeness has been pointed out here before.

• Haha