Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maladyabound

Thing is Ant must be knackered - he works full time, at a desk, getting up at the crack of dawn every day whilst Zanna has been gallivanting around "working" and climbing mountains all summer. I'm all for adventurous hols but you also want to feel energised by it rather than it sucking your soul out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

martaS

VIP Member
Maybe he’ll rethink things after this holiday. That’s shocking if she really left him behind on his own when he was struggling. Who does that?!
Zanna van Dick, obvs!
---
Also, I love how Ant's profile pic is still this, which is basically Zanna's original face:
1694447812907.png

Now that I mentioned it here I bet she'll make him change it :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Cue Zanna frantically looking for a recent pic with Vic to prove that no friend gets to opt out of her insufferable self.

• Haha

asdfghjklily

Don’t think I’ll be able to cope with tomorrow. What are our predictions? Pic of the A&E photo, lavish self praise about how proud she is and how far she’s come. Mountain shot. Tears. Fade to black. Preferably forever.
Some god awful reel where she has clips of her crying at the start and then to her enjoying life again and smiling and flying everywhere and hiking, with some cheesy ass background music and the word R E S I L I E N C E shown at the end on her tattoo.

We could manage her social media, we know her inside out at this point 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

InsufferableGiant

If she’s thinking of doing it as a solo thing I don’t know how it could possibly be too much for her to organise… her self-professed ‘job’ is hiking and travel expert.

She has a route, just needs to split that into 7 manageable chunks, choose a week, book a hotel or two that are near to the route, and rope in a friend/employee/PonyTony to drive her to and from each hike. Arguably less effort than the holiday she’s just come back from.

• Heart
  • Haha

klb15

Remember when she was like scared of heights and did a big song and dance about whatever activity it was, abseiling or something or the hiking with cables… it was like this big achievement and she was just so scared and clutching the ground and crying and now she literally shows absolutely no sign or this anymore. As someone who has a phobia it doesn’t just go away after exposing yourself a few times it’s usually always there lurking yet she appears to have completely conquered hers.

pickledpepper

I can’t imagine zanna taking drugs to be honest. She seems to be someone who wants to be in control so much … taking drugs would inhibit that control piece
I agree, I don't think she takes drugs. Too much of a control freak. But also this isn't a 90s rave, it's Fred again... a posh man doing pretend dance music for anxious, privileged, tee total Gen Z-ers. She fits right in.

(I don't mind a bit of Fred but it has to be said!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

QueenBW

VIP Member
Sounds like the most exciting part of her trip 😂 so spicy
She's such an ignorant fool. Only cannabis is legalized and regulated in Canada, ffs. "A lot of drugs." Zambecile, edibles are foods with marijuana. That's it. It's not a different drug. No other drug is legal.

Some other "hard drugs" are decriminalized in small amounts (2.5 grams) in some provinces, maybe even just one (British Columbia) but that's not the same as legalized.

God damned fool.

(Sorry, I'm in the security industry and this set me off. It's so simple to google.).

• Haha

asdfghjklily

Just because I have a) too much time on my hands and b) she just released the fact she has three more trips to launch for next year, I scrolled through her Instagram and found these posts when I had respect for her and when she had respect for the planet.

Times change. People change. Not always for the better…fyi these photos were only from the last few years lol.

Money changes people.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
It’s bizarre - it’s so few hours a month I can’t see why she doesn’t just do it herself?! Skip the Barry’s bootcamp & get on with it. At least then she would feel slightly like she had more purpose in the world, other than being a very tall hiker.

• Heart

daisychain99

Chatty Member
I did laugh when she said that the favours were a ‘waste of money’… given how much she spends on the day to day getting brunches, deliveroos, meals out, facials, massages, infra red saunas, sound baths, Barry’s classes, new hiking and work out clothes every five minutes, Botox, teeth whitening, tattoos, tattoo removal … I could go on but you get the point

• Haha
  • Heart

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
She’s fucked up by not getting with a pilot hasn’t she… the money, the discounted/free air travel, the fact they would be away just as much as her. She should’ve thought ahead!

• Haha

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Came here to say all of the above. For Christ sake. Couldn't possibly enjoy it if it doesn't fulfil her suddenly acquired extremely high levels of mountaineering ability. Twat.

Also, it's interesting that she only mentioned at the end that they were doing it with an obligatory guide/group. If Canada is like the US then they presumably take safety extremely seriously due to risk of lawsuits and it's not very hard to just suck that up for the sake of one bloody via ferrata out of the dozens you've done this summer.
Imagine how awful she would be if you were in her group. Guyyysss this is soooo easy. Nothing like the ones in Switzerland… probably try and give the guide tips etc
Worst kind of person to be in a group with

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Anybody have a list of the holidays work trips she's been on this year?
Sure does:
  1. Mallorca, Spain
  2. Mexico
  3. Mallorca, Spain
  4. Lanzarote, Spain
  5. Arizona/Utah, USA
  6. Cinque Terre, Italy
  7. Cornwall, UK
  8. Amsterdam, Netherlands
  9. Dorset, UK
  10. Mallorca, Spain
  11. Dolomites, Italy
  12. Appenzell, Switzerland
  13. Spain? (she hinted in her youtube slog)

Edited to add list from last year (way more UK getaways):

1. York, UK
  2. Peak District, UK
  3. Maldives
  4. The Cotswolds, UK
  5. Jordan
  6. Berlin, Germany
  7. Madeira, Portugal
  8. Peak District, UK
  9. Santorini, Greece
  10. Croatia & Montenegro
  11. Snowdonia, UK
  12. Amalfi Coast, Italy
  13. Switzerland
  14. Slovenia
  15. Stanley roadtrip, UK
  16. Dolomites, Italy
  17. Corfu, Greece
  18. France
  19. Wales, UK
  20. Maldives
  21. Somerset, UK

• Wow
  • Angry

Crypticqueenie

She's defo been crying in the story saying she's stuck in the dolomites.
Have probably said this already but I find it so odd how her and Any never spend time together. I'm all for having separate hobbies, friends, holidays etc, but surely your future husband/wife should be your favourite person to spend time with? They really don't ever do anything together. Do you think it will be the same when they're married?