Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anom1289

Honestly she seems to be spend more time in London each week than Ant with his FT banker/finance job lol.

Side note; does anyone else think that Victoria’s dumped Zanna and isn’t putting up with her nonsense anymore? Also hence the reference to friends that ‘fade’ or whatever Zanna wrote in the newsletter. I feel like their friendship tapered out quite quickly, especially since they used to do stuff as a trio with Tally quite often before. I guess Zanna’s Menty-B needing full pity party from everyone around her doesn‘t seem like the thing Vic would put up with (not that I think Vic is amazing by any means).
I was thinking this too when I saw the bday pics and that Vic wasn’t there. Pretty sure she travelled down for Tally’s bday and sees her other times too but don’t remember the last time she posted with Zanna! Can imagine Vic being the type of person to cut people with bad energy out her life, maybe she finds zannas habits triggering?

Reactions: 3

QueenBW

VIP Member
Considering Ollie is mid thirties those girls look very young…
The girl in pink is actually a second connection of mine on LinkedIn, based on her uno graduation date she's like 27/28 so not outrageously young. But younger than him, yep. As expected for one of his lot. I mean, God forbid Ollie had to date someone his own age. Like, imagine that tragedy 🙄

martaS

VIP Member
Whoever knows how to make new threads can you please please use the suggestion
Zanna Van Scarfell Pijk
Whoever came up with this is a genius!!
Happy to make the new thread, the rule is however to use the one with the most votes, which is currently not the one you're suggesting. I don't mind if we don't use the 'entitled freeloader' one, @Cazza81 do you mind if we use the Scarfell Pijk?
Screenshot_20231001-092620~2.png

martaS

VIP Member

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Nah I doubt it - he gets 5-6 weeks holiday and those trips + some days for Christmas basically bring him to that
A friend of mine works at DB and said they get 6 weeks holidays and can ‘buy’ an extra week if they wish as part of their benefits. I really wonder what he sees in her as it really does appear to be the Zanna show. She must be exhausting to be around.

daisychain99

Chatty Member
In true Zanna fashion didn’t she end up paying to see some professor about her anaemia who supposedly declared it one of the worst cases he’d ever seen? Anyone who has experienced anaemia will know how debilitating it is. But she was still able to exercise every day, including mental HIIT sessions at Barry’s, and go on active holidays. It’s a miracle. Just like her ‘menty b’ recovery.
My anemia was so bad I had a blood transfusion… and no I’m not vegan or vegetarian… I had a medical issue

• Heart
  • Sad

mammer8

VIP Member
Have fun!! Bar closed at 10pm. It was Egg pre refurb hot. No queue for toilets - everyone had their keys out on the dance floor.
Not that I need to know, but I'm curious about what these comments mean :unsure:

Freyjalace

Omg she is so snide. Instead of saying “proud of us for conquering this!” She’s put that she’s proud of THEM? Aka this is clearly light work for me guys but so proud of all these girls who are obviously nowhere near my level of fitness and hiking and generally being an elite human being. Well done all of you for doing what I can easily do! It’s so patronising is she just completely clueless? Maybe I’m reading too much into it
That's what you get if you pay someone to hike with you. 😂