Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Santa23

I doubt he goes away with mates. He probably only has between 5 to 6 weeks a year annual leave. Poor guy has a real job.

Reactions: 4

martaS

VIP Member
Can someone please hold me hair while I go and puke my everything out?
Screenshot_20230930-233504.png

But then Ant is there as well. Interesting.
Screenshot_20230930-233508.png

Or you could just give your body a r e s t? Or is this too pedestrian for princess Rosanna?
Screenshot_20230930-233526.png

• Haha

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Why is she so obsessed with these “what I eat in a day”?! Twice in one week! This time - getting a dig at Anthony in there…

IMG_9696.png

IMG_9697.png

IMG_9700.png

IMG_9701.png

Hope not given tally is her celebrant or whatever it’s called (not fitting the aesthetic for the bridesmaids look)
There’s probably a bitter taste in Tally’s mouth after Zanna pretty much said she didn’t agree with her lifestyle and she’s willing to look past her approach to health and fitness 👀

daisychain99

Chatty Member
I’ve had a SURI toothbrush for a year. So annoyed she is now ‘a huge fan’… ie getting paid to promote it

• Sick
  • Sad

martaS

VIP Member
And here she is at 6:50am, posting about her next hiking trip.
I wonder what happened to those couple of spots on that Turkey trip 🥱
Screenshot_20230907-065508.png

Screenshot_20230907-065530.png

• Angry
  • Sick

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I doubt her life will change dramatically straight away after the wedding, I think she will still jet off to foreign countries and go off to do activities with friends while she could be spending time with Ant. If she gets pregnant, then yes of course, and probably more when the poor baby arrives. But from the way she's acting right now it's quite clear she doesn't want kids and would only be doing it for Ant. Which is just so silly! They should split up, and Ant should find someone who wants to have his babies, and Zanna be with someone who doesn't want kids. It would be the kind thing to do.
Yeah their poor future kids ☹

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Yeah I find it hard to believe there would be that many sober ravers... @Greencatfysh do you know if Ollie et al do drugs?
I would imagine not, they’re super into fitness etc and wouldn’t want to corrupt themselves. Back in the day some of those guys were even voluntarily sober (for fitness reasons) which was unheard of in our group at that age!

daisychain99

Chatty Member
I'm still not over the fact that she took an automatic driving lesson when she could already drive manual 🤣 what else is there to teach other than "there are no gears or clutch"? How could that lesson last any longer than one minute? A fool and his money are indeed easily parted 🤣
Well she needs something to do with her time …

• Haha

Robot Lady

VIP Member
It’s the 0.5 camera that tries to replicate a wide angle lens. It does a decent job but the perspective gets very warped around the edges

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Oh god this is going to get trotted out for the next year now isn’t it? The time she had to overcome adversity yet again by spending her birthday in luxury in the Dolomites 🎻 She’ll be giving it “guys, these things happen. As you saw from my diary entry yesterday, I’m a changed person. I am zen. Zen Zan,” but actually raging behind the scenes because her plans have been ruined. Lol.
Didn’t she ask for catering… she’ll be pissed she had to change that, although it is probably at the weekend
Three more? I hope they sell as well as this autumn's trip to Turkey 🤭 she hasn't mentioned it in the last five days so maybe the remaining places got filled.
shes just mentioned it on her stories… it’s sold out
---
That’s actually crazy. Also all these women she’s with. Never seen again. I think it says a lot when someone changes their close friends every 6-9 months.
True…. Does she have any stable long term friends apart from Steph Ellsworth and tally?

Reactions: 3

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Remember when she ditched Tally’s engagement party to go and watch Rufus du Sol who she’d seen a few times before? She’s an absolute self-obsessed idiot.

Didn’t she say in one of her recent YouTube videos that she’s already booked a load of trips immediately after the wedding so she doesn’t have to be at home dealing with post-wedding blues? 🚩🚩That wedding, if it happens, is going to be nothing more than a spectacle for engagement and content on social media. Another one who is all about the wedding but not the marriage.
Oh my god yes and hasn’t Tally made her a bridesmaid?? Have some pride! Unless of course it’s all for the engagement having Zanna will bring

Reactions: 3