Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yolo123

Me too!!
I did white water rafting and mountain biking
They could also have gone to Vancouver island for some lovely beaches
They're going to tofino which is the most popular place (even though Zanna thinks she's found a hidden gem and that's her reason for avoiding much of Banff and jasper). If she was looking for more hidden areas she'd go jordan river or north of the island

Reactions: 2

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Not sure if related but have her and Tally fallen out? They haven't liked each other's posts in a while now, Tally hasn't even liked the menty b anniversary one which you'd think would be ripe for a "so proud of you" comment!
Hope not given tally is her celebrant or whatever it’s called (not fitting the aesthetic for the bridesmaids look)

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
Maybe Vic was where the weird email comment came from, could’ve told Zanna to cop on and get a hold of her issues properly and it was taken too well

QueenBW

VIP Member
I used to like Meg Says but she's become unbearable and now she's hanging with Zanna. There's a correlation there if not causation 🤣

Screenshot_20230816_090125_Instagram.jpg

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I happened upon the old Girl Gains website this week and Tally was claiming then, many stone lighter, that she finally had a good relationship with food. She looks utterly exhausted.

I don’t think she’ll ever have a good AND healthy relationship with food and her body as long as she is effectively selling her image. She needs a career away from food, social media and fitness
I used to listen to their podcast and thought they were really good! And then came to tattle hahahaha wow I can’t believe the difference on that link! Does Victoria have a thread here too?

martaS

VIP Member
I watched her week of workouts - two home gym sessions, two intense gym class sessions, a 6km run, a rest day and a yoga session. Interestingly she didn't mention a bouldering session, which we know she's done twice in the past fortnight....
I suppose she doesn't consider it exercise?

martaS

VIP Member
She's really winding me up today! Begging for love on her latest reel?

Tips for working at home? Purely an AD for that laptop workstation thing
Her top tip should be 'when working from home avoid AT ALL COSTS the poorly designed office'.

Also, her skin looks terrible so I think I'll avoid any tips from her on that one.

Finally, still trying to flog the brown Chanel bag that she is obsessed with, but not obsessed to want to keep it. She says it's not an Ad for Ruby Blaise but then says she's selling it to them so isn’t she actually advertising for them?

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Honestly she seems to be spend more time in London each week than Ant with his FT banker/finance job lol.

Side note; does anyone else think that Victoria’s dumped Zanna and isn’t putting up with her nonsense anymore? Also hence the reference to friends that ‘fade’ or whatever Zanna wrote in the newsletter. I feel like their friendship tapered out quite quickly, especially since they used to do stuff as a trio with Tally quite often before. I guess Zanna’s Menty-B needing full pity party from everyone around her doesn‘t seem like the thing Vic would put up with (not that I think Vic is amazing by any means).
And this was Tally’s latest post two days ago… seems like a dig at someone we know?

Attachments

• Wow