Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What else is there to know about the proposal? What sort of questions are people going to have regarding their engagement? And for someone who apparently didn’t want to get married five minutes ago she’s sure made any “future wedding plans” pretty bleeping quickly. God she’s an insufferable bleep, I hope Tony jilts her at the altar

IMG_2058.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A question for her wedding Q&A - will Ant have a step-stool to be at her altitude, or will he pull her down to him like Lord Farquaad did to Fiona in Shrek?

Will she be announcing her pregnancy 4 months to the dot from her wedding night?

Clearly she's really wanted all of this (which is fine) because if she had been unsure a year ago and changed her mind (also fine) I would not see someone over-sharing from the moment of the proposal like this. Unless it is to get in the begs and sponsorships of course....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What else is there to know about the proposal? What sort of questions are people going to have regarding their engagement? And for someone who apparently didn’t want to get married five minutes ago she’s sure made any “future wedding plans” pretty bleeping quickly. God she’s an insufferable bleep, I hope Tony jilts her at the altar

View attachment 2134344
Like people care zanzipan🤣🤣 seriously she thinks she is Beyoncé of IG. You don't Slay, HUN. You are a big twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘I told Ant I wanted a lab grown diamond’ is a funny way of saying that it is a lab grown diamond, unless it isn’t…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘I told Ant I wanted a lab grown diamond’ is a funny way of saying that it is a lab grown diamond, unless it isn’t…
“I told him I wanted a lab diamond guys, because you know me I’m such an eco-warrior, but he just went ahead and bought this massive bloody diamond instead haha!”

Or maybe it is a lab diamond, but she’s hinting that Ant was going to buy a normal diamond (because he has so much money). Very weird!

Lab diamond or not - making 100 people fly out for a wedding shows exactly how much she cares about the planet 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This aged well.. 🙄

Just like Alice Liveing, getting engaged will solve all of her mental health issues! It’s magic! Just shove a diamond on your finger and you no longer need to see a counsellor or deal with any previous issues 🪄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess she’s finally got the attention and engagement she was looking for - that trip to A&E did the trick 😅

Exactly my thoughts.

---
Oh...
I’m surprised she hasn’t made a new insta account for the wedding yet. At least we don’t have to suffer with her house “renovations” anymore!

Reactions: 3
Oh man as someone who got married because they wanted to be married…good luck 😂

I’m sure she’ll persevere but ultimately I see me in her. Divorced before 5 years.

Reactions: 1
A question for her wedding Q&A - will Ant have a step-stool to be at her altitude, or will he pull her down to him like Lord Farquaad did to Fiona in Shrek?
I wonder if she will actually let him speak at the wedding or if she will interrupt his vows every two seconds 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Speaks" is probably an overstatement. I think Zanna means, he tries to speak and I interrupt every 3 seconds.
1682724588917.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I call bingo on her next bit of ‘content’ - once the engagement content runs dry - being freezing her eggs

Reactions: 7
She'll know if its lab grown or not and I would suspect not due to the way she's phrased it. Mine is lab grown and it came with a whole booklet about it

Reactions: 3
So she’s bought herself at least another 18 months of the affluent Surrey life [read - non stop holidays] before she needs to attempt to conceive. Well played, Zanna!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.