Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now they are doing laundry just before leaving for home because Tony hates doing laundry at home. Wtf?
This is so bizarre, surely you’d want to maximise your time on holiday by not doing chores you could do at home?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I kind of get the laundry thing. I hate arriving home from a holiday with a bag full of dirty clothes, I always try to do a wash if possible before leaving. I also clean my house before leaving for a trip as though I’m expecting the Queen to visit so that it’s all lovely for me when I get home.
I don’t get why she’d say that Tony hates doing his laundry at home though? Maybe she means what I said about not wanting to do holiday laundry when he gets home?

Reactions: 6
My SIL does all their washing while on holiday - we often go away in a big family group and she won’t come unless we book somewhere with laundry facilities 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I also clean my house before leaving for a trip as though I’m expecting the Queen to visit so that it’s all lovely for me when I get home.
We do that!
Got to make sure the burglars don't think we're scruffy people 🤣

• Haha
She's really grinding my gears with her Q&A's

Always has to let everyone know much better they are than everyone else that was there.
First. Earliest. Furthest. Fastest. You're just a pair of tourists, exactly the same as everyone else taking their turn there. Just much more insufferable.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh, she does know how to use Google then?
When it suits her
---
@Robot Lady I love to change the bed before we go and sleeping in fresh clean bed after traveling back ❤ But with laundry, I really hate doing so would rather do it after I get home, otherwise it'd ruin the holiday ;)

Reactions: 5
She's really grinding my gears with her Q&A's

Always has to let everyone know much better they are than everyone else that was there.
First. Earliest. Furthest. Fastest. You're just a pair of tourists, exactly the same as everyone else taking their turn there. Just much more insufferable.
I think it’s really come through in the past few months how much of a narcissist she is. She doesn’t have anxiety or anything else she’s alluded to - she’s too oblivious, selfish and arrogant. The only mental health issues could be orthorexia but I’d bet she doesn’t face up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When it suits her
---
@Robot Lady I love to change the bed before we go and sleeping in fresh clean bed after traveling back ❤ But with laundry, I really hate doing so would rather do it after I get home, otherwise it'd ruin the holiday ;)
Exactly this. plus, the clothes would end up with that suitcase smell anyways so whats the point 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Im so confused she makes ant book everything.. like why doesnt she even if she uses his cards? He's the one with a full time job after all

Reactions: 12
To be fair the moment my other half plans ANYTHING for a trip abroad I’ll know he’s gonna propose 😂

• Haha
Ahhh I forgot how cringe her TikToks are.. the tattoo one is a piss-take right? 👀

Sounds like she planned her own engagement honestly, Ant just had to get the ring and photographer!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ahhh I forgot how cringe her TikToks are.. the tattoo one is a piss-take right? 👀

Sounds like she planned her own engagement honestly, Ant just had to get the ring and photographer!
Get the ring she had told him to get. And probably the photographer too

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Truly who's asking her who planned her trip? It was the most basic trip to Utah ever. Like. She pretends it was off the beaten path. It wasn't. There are a number of blogs and sites that go through the same route.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.