Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her old her was supposed to be the tallest (and very incompetent) finance advisor ever ! Now she settled to be the the tallest ( boring) hiker and (insufferable) bride to be giant.

Reactions: 6
Maybe you've guys discussed this already or maybe it's just me, but anyone else not seeing actual likes for Zanna's stuff? I can only see the whole "X and others liked this".

Reactions: 3
Maybe you've guys discussed this already or maybe it's just me, but anyone else not seeing actual likes for Zanna's stuff? I can only see the whole "X and others liked this".
She’s hidden likes on all of her posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s hidden likes on all of her posts.
Surefire sign that not all's well in Zannaland, then. Guess no one gives a damn. Lucky her, conveniently changing her mind about marriage and kids just as her influencer career dies in a whimper. She can now try to pivot into bridal and then family stuff or just be Mrs. Maule, doing nothing all day but counting calories and exercising and popping some regular sized babies to her chagrin.

Reactions: 12
I’m already imaging the drama when they decide they want to have a baby and it doesn’t happen in the first four weeks of trying. The mental health breakdowns and pity party posts and her being the first and only ever tall person to not be able to get pregnant on demand. Then the visits to weird clinics and health gurus to help and “her story” about it. All the peeing on sticks and fuss! Much content, much stupidity. How on earth she’ll cope with pregnancy and birth, and actually parenting, I do not know… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’m already imaging the drama when they decide they want to have a baby and it doesn’t happen in the first four weeks of trying. The mental health breakdowns and pity party posts and her being the first and only ever tall person to not be able to get pregnant on demand. Then the visits to weird clinics and health gurus to help and “her story” about it. All the peeing on sticks and fuss! Much content, much stupidity. How on earth she’ll cope with pregnancy and birth, and actually parenting, I do not know… 🤦‍♀️
✨ my fertility journey ✨ *sad face thumbnail*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think someone said he’s a few years older than her - nearer 40 I think.
what will she do if they have kids and they get his height gene and they are SHORT?! She’ll combust.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks. Quite old for him to be having a first child then.

Or maybe it isn't these days, I'm out of touch!

Reactions: 1
I think someone said he’s a few years older than her - nearer 40 I think.
what will she do if they have kids and they get his height gene and they are SHORT?! She’ll combust.
I mean, he's honestly not short for a guy. If the kids were his height, they'd still be over average height. But probably not as tall as Zanna, and anyone shorter than her is short lol

Don't be silly, she'll have the fastest conception ever, guys, and doctors will marvel at how they've never seen a pregnancy so perfect because her body is so amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't be silly, she'll have the fastest conception ever, guys, and doctors will marvel at how they've never seen a pregnancy so perfect because her body is so amazing!
What about her unique, twisted bowel surgery? How will a baby fit in such a long torso with such a long bowel?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another influencer, Tess something I think I can't remember her whole name as she used to have a different insta, I remember wrote a whole post on their conception journey. They conceived totally naturally 6 months after their wedding and stopping using contraceptives. I think one of her 'tips' was the whole 'stop trying to get pregnant'. I thought the post was a little tone deaf considering how many people have really gruelling conception journeys via IVF etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It is so same-y!!!!
😴
Agreed - i personally am finding this trip boring AF. It is also strange that they seem to go on multiple “ hikes “ every day. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t want to visit any other locations or see other sights.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.