Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
turns out it's a ring of diamonds around the bottom of the big one so you can't see them from the top, only from the side.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh of course her ring would have the most diamonds. More than any girl before her.
so now we eagerly await the new Surrey Wedfest insta account to really ensure she milks it for all its worth and gets as much gifted stuff as she can.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
God help us. Already her boyfriend "nailed" the proposal, better than your proposal no doubt. They're "not allowed" to share details of their private canyon. And organising a photographer to come and capture the proposal for the gram? What sad times we live in. She is going to be even more insufferable, if that's possible, now she knows she has a financial safety blanket in 🐜

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The engagement bubble is a lovely one to be in - and now she gets to be more annoying than Tally talking all things wedding. I wonder who she will have as her bridesmaids or Ollie as a bridesman 😂

I don't understand the instant need to facetime everyone - myself and my partner kept it to ourselves for a few days which was lovely, and then waited until we could see our family before telling them.

I will give Zanna credit that it's hard to switch from boyfriend to fiancé when you first get engaged. I would also be a bit wary of wearing that ring on their hikes with all that red sand.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just have to say as a guy, I can't imagine how he genuinely has got a secret videographer in etc for the event
I appreciate my gf would hate that and everyone is into their own thing but I want to get down on 1 knee and it be special, somewhere amazing (honestly where they've gone would count) but just us 2 not something filmed! Even if it was a genuine surprise film, I would feel so strange watching that back, I'd rather remember it as the hopefully perfect moment it will be
Maybe that's just me 🤷
So secret yet her Pinterest is full of hiking couples posing for photos as if she knew a photoshoot was coming…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly for someone so 'outdoorsy' as well as constantly going to workout classes, she'll be spending more time taking the ring off and putting it away for safety than wearing it. Is she going to get one of those ring keeper necklaces like nurses and doctors wear for a ring like that? oof.

I understand he had to flex all his money with the ring but it doesn't really seem suited to her at all in terms of lifestyle, unless she's ready to throw in the towel and be a surrey housewife and then a yummy mummy that just goes for coffee walks with a pram?

I have some very wealthy friends (old money - so you wouldn't really know based on their lifestyle) that are huge bouldering and hiking enthusiasts. When he proposed, the ring he chose for his partner is a flat ring with a singular diamond integrated so it wouldn't get in the way of her hobbies where she would wear a ring (obviously not for anything that requires gripping things; bouldering/barbells/etc) and for it not to be too delicate and insanely valuable. She also has his grandmother's engagement ring to wear for special occasions that is more flashy as it is a family heirloom.

I don't know about you guys but I sometimes get my backpack strap stuck on my sports watch when putting it on. My fingers swell on longer hikes when your hands are hanging down too much. The duck is Zanna's giant ring going to be constantly caught on with gear?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
fun fact - but prenups aren't technically legally binding in the UK so more fool him haha
I think a lot of people get legal knowledge from TV now which is so American centric. The other one I've heard friends of mine mention is common law marriage which doesn't exist in England, Wales or NI (not sure about Scotland).

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why but I just can’t see them getting married. I’m going to predict a lot of over the top wedding prep content, then a dramatic runaway bride moment, ending up in the arms of her “best mate” Ollie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm annoyed as I can't seem to link a video here, but it's from Tik Tok, Delaney Rowe, where she pretends to be the world's most insufferable people. Her videos on girls getting engaged 💍 and married is Zanna to a T!

"Oh my god, I'm so chill i don't even know when the wedding is...i might not even wear a dress, just a white bikini & board shorts for when we go swimming after...its strange, I'm.probably wearing the least make-up here AND IT'S MY WEDDING!"

You get the idea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can just picture it now:

Zanna will swim across a cold lake to get to the altar, the coldest water any human has ever swam in. She is wearing a dress that had to be specially made for her as no dresses were long enough for the world's tallest woman. The wedding is abroad obviously as Zanna cannot stay in the UK for any long period and has to have the wedding with the largest carbon footprint possible. The whole ceremony takes place in the most secret valley ever that they aren't allowed to share the location of. Ant is at the altar on a platform they had built for him so that he can reach his Amazonian bride. Ollie is front and centre as her "man of honour" and when it is asked if anyone has any objections he sheds a silent tear.
After the ceremony the guests have a massive "hike" (I.e. walk) to another secret valley where they feast on meat and other environmentally unfriendly food. At the end she will post a selfie crying about how the day exceeded her expectations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.