Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Ollie baz are best mates? They’ve known eachother like 3 months I swear! One thing about Zanna is she’s actually really good at making friends
She’s great at making friends, not so great at keeping them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interested to see what kind of wedding she goes for. Could go either way... 'im not like other girls' hiking elopement, or huge flashy cash status symbol 🤷 can't imagine her in a wedding dress, is that weird?

Reactions: 11
I just have to say as a guy, I can't imagine how he genuinely has got a secret videographer in etc for the event
I appreciate my gf would hate that and everyone is into their own thing but I want to get down on 1 knee and it be special, somewhere amazing (honestly where they've gone would count) but just us 2 not something filmed! Even if it was a genuine surprise film, I would feel so strange watching that back, I'd rather remember it as the hopefully perfect moment it will be
Maybe that's just me 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet this is all part of curing her “menty b”
She’ll have had a massive meltdown about him not proposing at some point, and part of her “mental health crisis” is her feeling insecure about the future, and he’s finally decided to pander to her to placate her. He knew he’d have to put on a show and make it instaworthy.
What a fiasco!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I would have been more impressed had he chosen one of the 5 days a year she's not on holiday to propose. That would have taken some real planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would *love* to know if there's a pre-nup involved and if Ant keeps the house out of it.

Reactions: 14
I would *love* to know if there's a pre-nup involved and if Ant keeps the house out of it.
Probably not, pre nups aren’t really a thing in the U.K. as they are far more complex and more easily disputed

I do actually like the ring, far too big to be practical but think the narrow band is beautiful

Reactions: 1
Boyfriend? I thought he levelled up to fiancé 💍

Also the whole notion of it being perfect only if it’s captured to then have content. But I guess she’s very much used to traveling with private photographers.

CBC78BB0-DB10-47E7-BA36-EBD0CE007FCF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If anyone knows the YouTuber Ali-A he had his engagement to fellow YouTuber Clare Siobhan filmed - it's more cringe that this one 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I think it will divide opinion but I hate it, think it’s grotesque and I’m not into the thin band.
I’m torn. Part of me thinks it’s very pretty, and she has lovely long fingers (the longest, probably) so she can pull off the size of it. But the rest of me thinks it’s gaudy af. The hidden halo is just too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m torn. Part of me thinks it’s very pretty, and she has lovely long fingers (the longest, probably) so she can pull off the size of it. But the rest of me thinks it’s gaudy af. The hidden halo is just too much!
I must be a complete moron, what is the hidden halo?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.