Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d torture myself this morning and started watching the engagement q&a, they’ve literally filmed it on the side of the mountain 😂 she keeps asking him questions but then interrupting every second sentence. Like interjecting the way he’s explaining his own thought process - shut up Zanna and let the little man speak! Also, I can’t tell if she now refers to him as Tony as a joke or if this is his new middle aged persona starting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just watched parts of the YouTube video (a very difficult watch)
My take home points so far
1. 🐜 looks like he's being held at gunpoint
2. She interrupts him every 5 seconds
3. The profile of her ring is absolutely ridiculous - so impractical for someone who does the most hiking and physical activity out of anyone who ever lived (and she's so tall it's such a long way to the ground if she dropped it)
4. She describes the ring as 'subtle'
5. Despite having the world's tallest diamond on her hand, she doesn't care about the 4 Cs because she's soooo not like other girls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thought I’d torture myself this morning and started watching the engagement q&a, they’ve literally filmed it on the side of the mountain 😂 she keeps asking him questions but then interrupting every second sentence. Like interjecting the way he’s explaining his own thought process - shut up Zanna and let the little man speak! Also, I can’t tell if she now refers to him as Tony as a joke or if this is his new middle aged persona starting 😂
So embarrassing she got engaged like 5 days ago and she’s already filmed some massive q&a. Nothing like just enjoying your time as a couple and your engagement happiness. I sometimes wonder why influencers don’t realise if they went quiet for 1-2 weeks they’d probably get much higher engagement on the content they produce cos people would be curious about it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that he asked her what sort of ring she wanted over a year ago kind of means they've been engaged since then doesn't it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my partner and I talked about my ring long before I got it. I showed him pictures of the style/stones I liked. We figured it was too expensive a purchase for me to not be totally happy with it (and I hate surprises 😂) so I didn’t have it but knew exactly what I was getting. I’m pretty sure Tony will have been directed on every aspect of that ring

Reactions: 2
Most interesting thing I learned from that video is that Ant has a twin!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The theory of her Menty-B being due to not having a ring on her finger (when everyone around her started to get them) now seems more plausible. If they spoke rings early 2022 and he didn’t propose on her 30th birthday, I can totally see her loosing it.

Just the irony of THE engagement trip being cancelled because of Menty-B tho 🤣

(just speculating here of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t help but wonder if she’s ever done washing herself… she’s found a right catch in a perfectionist cleaner like Tiny Tone. But it also wouldn’t surprise me if they had a cleaner for the mansion

Reactions: 6
I like that she said in her video that they had to cancel their trip to Canada but then Ant says its been pushed back to this Sept. So guess theres another big holiday booked.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Can’t help but wonder if she’s ever done washing herself… she’s found a right catch in a perfectionist cleaner like Tiny Tone. But it also wouldn’t surprise me if they had a cleaner for the mansion
I think she mentioned a cleaner once. Definitely a gardener.
---
I wonder if her new tattoo is an 🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theyve been home a whole 5 minutes and she's binned Ant already! 🤦🏼‍♀️ No wonder he wanted to do the laundry on holiday, because she's out galavanting with her girl friend and he'd be lumbered with the washing at home!
He's rushed (she forced him) back to the office to do overtime after she revealed her dream wedding to him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.