Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have tried twice to watch her YouTube video and both times not got further than 2 minutes in. She is insufferable and the constant speaking over 🐜 is so off-putting

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she shared that 28:44 min 5km, I could do that and I have less than average length legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That tattoo is pathetic. She makes such a big deal of it then gets a teeny tiny barely noticeable word. Bore off.

Reactions: 9
She really should have looked up the definition of resilience beforehand, although it's so tiny at least no-one will ever see it.

Reactions: 3
Why does she always make it out as if she has full sleeves of tattoos?! I lost the count of my tattoos sometime after my 16th and my smallest is the size of her biggest but never have I thought that I’m this bad ass “not like the others” chick 🤣

• Haha
I genuinely thought there was something wrong with my eyes because I couldn’t read the tattoo before the zoomed in reveal. It’s on brand, I’ll give her that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just knew the tattoo would be some sort of reference to how strong she is. Smug giant.

I guess that’s her ✨mental health journey✨ completed! Wonder when she’ll write a blog about her top 5 tips on overcoming crippling anxiety?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just knew the tattoo would be some sort of reference to how strong she is. Smug giant.

I guess that’s her ✨mental health journey✨ completed! Wonder when she’ll write a blog about her top 5 tips on overcoming crippling anxiety?
One of those tips will be ‘have a meltdown so your boyfriend proposes to you. The bigger the rock the quicker you will recover from your menty B’

Reactions: 17
Checked her tik tok out of curiosity and spotted this… Pretty sure it was the same accommodation from the trip she would not recommend to others in her Q&A (“too expensive for what it is”?) 🤣

90ECB011-F921-48EC-B1FB-E6DC5D64D7C4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks cute fresh but that tattoo is so fine line that it is likely gonna bleed so bad and become unreadable in a few years...

• Heart
Huge eye roll at her new and unoriginal tattoo. Her "friend" Jessica also has resilience tattooed on her in super fine line. The irony of these two thinking they are resilient is hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Huge eye roll at her new and unoriginal tattoo. Her "friend" Jessica also has resilience tattooed on her in super fine line. The irony of these two thinking they are resilient is hilarious!
I genuinely think if she had a proper job - 8am-6pm or whatever, having to cook for herself without all the meals out and allplants ready meals, doing laundry, cleaning, chores, paying for herself, 1-2 holidays a year…. i.e - like a normal person - she would crumble within a week

Reactions: 21
Keeping her right arm out of the ice bath because of her new tattoo. Jeez, get a grip. You can soak it in water for a couple of minutes, it’s not going to affect it in the slightest. What does she do when she takes a shower!? Stick her arm out of the cubicle??

Also that tattoo reminds me of the scene from friends with Rachael and Pheobe. I know not all tattoos have to be big, but that is pathetic. The way she goes in you’d think she’s covered from neck to toe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.