Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisychain99

Chatty Member
She really has some mental issues by wanting to be best at everything. She will take other people hobbies just to pretend to be the best at it. Always trying new stuff that can feed her sense of achievement. Problem is she is just shit at everything because nothing is genuine. Oh I will have the best house, plants...gives up on that. I will be the best entrepreneur! Swim shit is shit and finance advices, really? I will be the mountain leader! After random hikes? I will be the best travel guide ? Oh really copy and pasting ? I will be the best trainer ! I will be the best dip cold bath whatever! I will be the strongest mental break survivor...I will be that and this... is effing endless. Chick is so annoying, I'm really getting tired of her . She needs to just stop and realize she is nothing special. Even she admits she is just tall and leggy. Nothing beyond that...
Yep
Remember last summer when her new hobby was rollerblading for a day

• Haha
Reactions: 22

uokhun411

Each to their own but I find a 30yr old women going on holiday with just their dad a bit odd.
Nah actually, this is one (literally maybe the only) thing I don’t find weird about ZVD. I’ve had some really good trips with just my dad, the last being just last year and I’m 32. My mum died 16 years ago though, so I don’t have the option to go with both.

• Heart

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Is it bad my first thought was good luck getting a (gifted) wedding band to go with that style diamond. I find the size a bit vulgar. I suppose it goes with the footballers wife house though.

• Sick

QueenBW

VIP Member
Anyone who signs up for these trips need to have a word with themselves.
Why on earth anyone would willingly fund her to keep going on holiday is truly beyond me.
I guess some people feel lonely/don't have friends who share their interests or can take the same amount of time off. The influencers that lead the trips seem like a friend, since you follow their daily lives. It probably feels safer and more fun than joining a totally random group trip. Seems being the operating word since these people often don't have any real qualifications to lead the trips they do. But I do get it. As I go into my 30s, more and more friends get married, pop out babies. Their holidays are now being used to travel with their romantic partners or families, not with friends. I actually like traveling alone so I'm not very fussed, but some people hate it or are scared of it. So for single people with disposable income who don't want to travel alone, trips like this sound like a good option even when they're more expensive.

That said, why on earth is anyone willingly paying a trip that puts you in the vicinity of Zanna, tallest and most annoying human on earth?

• Heart

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Interesting how she’s not mentioned her Menty B or Menty H since she’s been back. And straight off to another trip. Is she cured then? Must be all the sound baths…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

martaS

VIP Member
But it's not her house or snowy garden
Whenever someone reminds me of that, it makes me feel a little smug about going 50:50 on the house I'd bought with my partner, about all holidays I paid for myself, etc. ✨ It's the little things in life ✨
---
Ugh. She's now telling people that they should go on holiday with their parents. I just despise the way she thinks she is 'pioneering' in everything she does, even though she is such a basic bitch.
Not everyone can. Some people don't have parents, some parents are toxic AF. She fled from a few days break from her parents too so is she really in a position to make such a recommendation?

• Heart

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Probably a lot of people would, and no shade on that whatsoever!! But most people aren’t charging £2000 to guide people through the area. She should know more than just what she’s read online! Clearly she hasn’t even had a conversation with the company running things.
I don’t think anyone actually cares if a tricky foreign word is mispronounced but it just goes to show how little she cares beyond getting people to sign up for her over priced scams
There’s an advert on the tube at the moment for a 21 day guided trip to Australia for about £5.5k. At first I thought that was a rip off, you can do Oz for cheaper. But it includes flights, a guide, excursions, hotels and some meals. For a THREE WEEK trip. So how does five days excluding flights on a trip where most of the activities are hiking come to £2k.

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
Is that LV tote hers? Apologies to anyone who likes the brand but it's fugly

• Haha

soph1992

It may just be me and I'm no pro scuba steve... but if you're mental health is pretty shot, should you really be deep diving? Especially if it compromises breathing with panic attacks?

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Hey lovely lady, I realise you're just a tourist but the thing is, me and my boyfriend here... what's that? Oh, well yes I guess he could be my son I suppose? Anyway, me and my BOYFRIEND, well we're NOT tourists, no, not us...we are travellers!. We thrive on going off the beaten track, finding undiscovered gems...yes, i can see the queues of everyone else waiting to see all the undiscovered stuff but I'm an Instagrammer!! And in Instagram world we cannot allow other people to look like we're all doing the same thing! Also we're totally in love ❤ and just in awe of everything and we need to have lots of candid photos to prove it!! TONY, STOP INTERRUPTING ME I'M TRYING TO TALK TO THE LOVELY LADY...Anyway, so if you wouldn't mind just being an amazing human and taking a load of photos of us then I'll.pick the best one and post it online!! I'll say you air dropped it to me!! No no, you don't need to know what air drop is, just take the damn photos..."

• Haha
  • Heart

martaS

VIP Member
I’m already imaging the drama when they decide they want to have a baby and it doesn’t happen in the first four weeks of trying. The mental health breakdowns and pity party posts and her being the first and only ever tall person to not be able to get pregnant on demand. Then the visits to weird clinics and health gurus to help and “her story” about it. All the peeing on sticks and fuss! Much content, much stupidity. How on earth she’ll cope with pregnancy and birth, and actually parenting, I do not know… 🤦‍♀️
✨ my fertility journey ✨ *sad face thumbnail*

• Haha
  • Sick