Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ack13

I wonder if she will keep her own name because let’s be honest, Zanna Maule sounds so shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Zanna van Dijk #23: the world’s longest and strongest bride-to-be. Whatever happened to the Menty B?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cazza81

Chatty Member
God help us. Already her boyfriend "nailed" the proposal, better than your proposal no doubt. They're "not allowed" to share details of their private canyon. And organising a photographer to come and capture the proposal for the gram? What sad times we live in. She is going to be even more insufferable, if that's possible, now she knows she has a financial safety blanket in 🐜

• Sick

daisychain99

Chatty Member
That’s The Vegetarian Butcher added to my ‘brands to avoid’ list then!

Why do influencers who have plenty of money get so many freebies?! And free ‘work trips’! It just puts me off buying from those brands completely.

Fuck off and then fuck off some more Zanna.
she’s just launched her 5 night/ 6 day hiking trip to Italy …. At a cost of £2k for 6 days!!!! To hike and share a room with some one (flights not included and I doubt food is either)

ive been to cinque terre a few times as my friend is Italian and his family have a house there. Omg her trip is so incredibly over priced its insaneeeeeeee

£2k to hike for 5 days and share a room

I’m gobsmacked

• Wow
  • Haha

RosaGirl200

Looks like toddler Zanna has spat her dummy out..

“I had no other option, where else would I try on my overpriced swimwear in a public cafe?!?”

View attachment 2049964
It doesn't matter if there wasn't a queue - what if someone had come in after her who was disabled or a mother with a baby who needed changing and they had to wait while Zanna folded all her long limbs into a swimsuit for something she should have just done at home. I mean she has a gorgeous mansion and she's choosing to use a public bathroom in a cafe??? What is actually wrong with her?!

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I hate the way she thinks she's the only person who loves 'nature'.

I love nature enough that I don't take 25 flights a year for unnecessary holidays. But that's just me.

• Heart

peekachu

Chatty Member
"It's April, bloody hell. Its my birthday in 4 months. I'm going to be 31!"

I think I speak for nearly everyone when I say FUCK OFF.

She will be marking the anniversary of her 'menty b', complete with throw back A&E pics showing just how far she's come, via the Maldives, Mexico, Majorca, lanzarote....
Only someone as self-absorbed as Zanna can start thinking about their own birthday 4 months in advance!

I still can’t get over that A&E photo. Menty b? More like taking the p 🫠

• Haha
  • Angry

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Don't be silly, she'll have the fastest conception ever, guys, and doctors will marvel at how they've never seen a pregnancy so perfect because her body is so amazing!
What about her unique, twisted bowel surgery? How will a baby fit in such a long torso with such a long bowel?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who even thinks about their birthday 4 fucking MONTHS away?!!! Especially when it’s 31. Literally no-one cares. Even your own parents won’t bloody care about your birthday that far in advance.
She needs a job. Something to stop the introspection & self absorption. What a bore she is.

Chaz93

What else is there to know about the proposal? What sort of questions are people going to have regarding their engagement? And for someone who apparently didn’t want to get married five minutes ago she’s sure made any “future wedding plans” pretty fucking quickly. God she’s an insufferable cunt, I hope Tony jilts her at the altar

IMG_2058.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
she had no other choice she was forced to review her own samples in the loo 🥺 she’s acting like there only being one is an acceptable reason to hog it for god knows how long - but that makes it worse?!

also YOU LIVE IN A MANSION ZANNA

my disability means that when I need to go, I need to go. ‘it was a quiet day’ is a classic response - people often park in disabled bays or use disabled toilets to do their makeup because they think they’re just nipping in quickly and they’ve not seen anybody use them… but it always seems to be when I’m trying to use it and then have to go elsewhere!! so yeah, they wouldn’t know as I’m not exactly gonna bang on the door am I?!?

she is so sulky about it too, I bet the hate was just ‘please don’t use disabled toilets for a fashion show’ and they’ll have been blocked! she could just say that she didn’t think and will wait til she gets home next time, but instead she’s doubling down and getting super defensive.

Last edited:
  • Heart

expatfancy

Chatty Member
And she will return to UK telling us she is soooo out of shape because she hasn’t been in the gym for 2 weeks. Orthorexic, for sure

• Angry

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Also, I might be wrong but I’m not sure a psychologist is meant to be constantly at the end of the phone for you to ring whenever you “have a wobble”. It’s supposed to be a set schedule of treatment with clear work for Zanna to do in between sessions. She treats it like she’s basically got an agony aunt she can cry to when things don’t go her way. I feel like her psychologist must have their head in their hands when she says “ooh I’m off on a Maldives scuba diving trip for two weeks so won’t be able to chat to you but speak soon”!!

• Sick

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Remember on her last dive trip when one of her buddies from the trip didn’t have the right insurance and had to pay for a hypobolic chamber treatment himself because of a diving accident… and she begged her followers to help him out and donate to his crowdfunding thing

• Wow
  • Haha