Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
She hasn't actually had the reception the past few days. Incredibly rare Zanna-free weekend, free of second-hand embarrassment & free of rage.
Wow, I feel well rested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s like a fucking parody of herself these days. She’s epitomises everything that’s wrong with influencers and Instagram, right there in that engagement shot. I used to think that Ant seemed ok but getting someone to photograph your proposal like that is just the height of narcissism.
I can’t help wondering what if one of them had slipped or something - would the photographer just have carried on snapping away?! 😱🤣

• Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
There’s no issue with going to see the best sights at whatever location you’ve travelled to, that’s the whole point right, but just stop making out like you’ve discovered hidden gems no one else has heard of. Did anyone else think the water where they swam looked a bit rank 🥴 Gotta get that WiLd SwImMiNg content though…

irunforfun

VIP Member
She’s read here and the story has gone. If she believes what she is saying and believes in her brand and content, why does she delete stories that get questioned here? Could it be, I don’t know, because we see it’s all BS and she knows that we know?

• Wow
  • Angry

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"So many lovely DM's (3) where you're so happy to watch me go on holiday again to places that you will probably never be able to afford to go!. I'm really loving it so remember to work hard so you can keep swiping on those affiliated links and keep me doing the things I love!"

• Haha

cactusvine

I’ve been hollering at all the posts since the engagement fiasco! you all are my kinda people! ❤ You all exceeded my own expectations 🤣 🫶

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She’ll also get pregnant instantly with no issues as she’s such a superhuman and perfect height to carry a baby

• Haha

mammer8

VIP Member
I think she needs to go on a basic map reading course first, and work her way up from there

• Haha
Reactions: 19

stardust21

VIP Member
Sorry who’s he Zan? Someone you know?

Just that you spend barely any time with him.
That genuinely makes me feel a bit sorry for them… I can’t imagine being in London while my husband is at work and not thinking to communicate with him about what time I’m leaving. Just implies they don’t text throughout the day and stuff which is just a bit sad.

I genuinely would have had so much more respect for her (and him) if they'd got engaged on holiday, kept it between themselves and close family/friends for the trip, and then done a massive reveal when they got back. The content still would have been insufferable, but at least it would have felt genuine. It's actually really sad how she's asking what everyone wants to see. How about just enjoy the moment?

Santa23

Love the subtle ways she has shown she flew Business Class, check in photo and the photo of all the things that help her survive such a terrible journey.
Another bloody awful thing influencers do. Business class flights are insanely expensive nowadays and it's just so crass to show off while people are struggling to pay bills. She's a prize twat.

• Haha