Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robot Lady

VIP Member
It seems like she has this demented compulsion to push everything she has a vague interest in to it’s most extreme iteration. Calm down Zanna, you don’t need to over do everything!

Reactions: 21

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
She packs two big suitcases full of little crop tops and shorts for a hiking trip yet she thinks she's capable of doing a mountain leader course :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Crypticqueenie

I've just watched parts of the YouTube video (a very difficult watch)
My take home points so far
1. 🐜 looks like he's being held at gunpoint
2. She interrupts him every 5 seconds
3. The profile of her ring is absolutely ridiculous - so impractical for someone who does the most hiking and physical activity out of anyone who ever lived (and she's so tall it's such a long way to the ground if she dropped it)
4. She describes the ring as 'subtle'
5. Despite having the world's tallest diamond on her hand, she doesn't care about the 4 Cs because she's soooo not like other girls

• Haha
  • Sick

justthinking.

She’s so weird. Why would tag all your males like that? She’s so childish it’s actually ridiculous. She always has be the first one ever to have males friends. Shut up Zanna, you are annoying

peekachu

Chatty Member
Whole trail to ourselves! Most famous! Deadliest hike! Real test of courage! First people of the day!

Why does everything have to be such an extreme? No wonder she has mental wobbles, wouldn't anyone if they were always striving to be the first, the best, the only.
Is there a condition which explains this behaviour? Because whatever it is, it’s not being addressed by her therapists. If anything, she’s worse than before.
---
FA28FEFD-2498-446B-B4DB-128E97ECCCBE.jpeg

I’m so confused by this. What does she mean by “old me”? She has been on non-stop holidays, hikes and adventures since last year. Unlike other people with seriously debilitating MH conditions who cannot leave the house or travel to other countries. She really does live in her own bubble.

Last edited:

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
It fucks me off no end when she bangs on about sunshine and how "us Brits are so deprived of it".
Well WE might be, she most definitely isn't. She literally spends most of her life on holiday and in the sun. Knob.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
For Zanna creating travel content is exclusively taking photos of stunning scenery, which anyone can do with a camera phone. She doesn’t share practical tips (where to fly to, costs, types of accommodation available, anything useful at all) and she seems quite a full person so has no interest in the culture of where she visits. She doesn’t ever eat the local food or go to galleries or museums.

When planning trips to places I know nothing about I am still old school and read blogs as you can get the best tips from people who care enough to write it all down. None of the content she produces is worth this, she just wants a trip somewhere photogenic

• Heart

Crypticqueenie

Oooooof I mean she's not wrong that it's fine for women to have male friends. It's more the very sudden intense friendship, working out together, nights out together, 'treating him', constantly calling him her bestie, plus never spending any time with her actual boyfriend, that makes it cross some kind of line to those viewing 🤷

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
My God i know i'm being petty, but her sharing a photo of her enormous Surrey snowy garden gives me the rage. I know I'm being irrational, but I feel like she doesn't deserve the weather!! She goes from one amazing location to another with barely a breath in-between and now wakes up (earlier than anyone else I expect) to her garden blanketed in snow.
Anyway, happy International Women's Day to everyone. Except Zanna.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm from a different generation, when it was normal to have first children around 25-30. Can't imagine still having kids at school in late 50s
In my experience of the finance sector, it's common for men to have kids later in life, and with younger women. And it has been for a while.

The men tend to not settle down until their late 30s, early 40s, focusing heavily on their careers and getting to the point where they -like Ant- have a more stable executive position, are home owners, etc.

I honestly can't imagine spending my 20s cleaning nappies and chasing kids instead of traveling the world and learning about myself as an individual. So different strokes for different folks.

• Heart

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Huge eye roll at her new and unoriginal tattoo. Her "friend" Jessica also has resilience tattooed on her in super fine line. The irony of these two thinking they are resilient is hilarious!
I genuinely think if she had a proper job - 8am-6pm or whatever, having to cook for herself without all the meals out and allplants ready meals, doing laundry, cleaning, chores, paying for herself, 1-2 holidays a year…. i.e - like a normal person - she would crumble within a week

Grippy

I don’t know why but I just can’t see them getting married. I’m going to predict a lot of over the top wedding prep content, then a dramatic runaway bride moment, ending up in the arms of her “best mate” Ollie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She's really grinding my gears with her Q&A's

Always has to let everyone know much better they are than everyone else that was there.
First. Earliest. Furthest. Fastest. You're just a pair of tourists, exactly the same as everyone else taking their turn there. Just much more insufferable.

• Sick

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"look how fit and healthy I am, but even though I'm an absolute warrior and this is why I work out, I am still vulnerable as I had a little mental wobble but I still managed to do it, SO PROUD OF MEEEE!"

Anyone else wanting her to drop her phone over the side of that sheer drop? No? Just me then...

• Haha
  • Sick