Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to be insufferable but Zanna is doing the most basic Utah parks holiday. The super secret canyon she’s gone to is one we did, and I found it on Google the day before we visited as it’s on Visit Utah’s website 🤷‍♀️

The parks are SO busy and well trafficked, half of what she’s saying is along the lines of telling someone she discovered this cute little town called Ambleside in the Lake District.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate the way she thinks she's the only person who loves 'nature'.

I love nature enough that I don't take 25 flights a year for unnecessary holidays. But that's just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she will keep her own name because let’s be honest, Zanna Maule sounds so tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm all in favour of women not taking husband's names. Not 'bollocks' at all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🐜 actually looks like an 🐜 in these photos. What a sad state of affairs employing a random to take pics from what looks like two mountains away. Just so you can show everyone on the internet.

Cannot understand why UTAH is the place to engaged - would prefer a location that is truly beautiful. Full of greenery, a beautiful sunset.. anywhere that is picturesque.

pics are tit IMO.

eta - she also looks she is bending down to say “ there there son. Everything will work out. Don’t cry” ( pats child on head)

Reactions: 12
Has Thrive money also died a death? Get ready for business idea number god knows what.....Instagram wedding page incoming. I don't know why she bothers to be honest. If I was married to someone on Ant's salary, I would happily fade into anonymity and enjoy my many luxury holidays, expensive wellness pursuits and endless meals out.

Reactions: 7
I'm all in favour of women not taking husband's names. Not 'bollocks' at all
I think what the other comments mean is that Zanna loves to spout performative shite. All she cares about is outward appearances. She would 100% take his surname if it sounded better than hers.

Maybe they’ll both change their surname to Van Maule?

Then again, this is the woman who changed her mind on having children and got engaged in the space of a week. Maybe the traditional life is for her. She’s already a lady of leisure and has been living the Surrey house wife life for a while. She just didn’t have the ring!

Reactions: 14
"my dream proposal" so much ick

I'm not like other girls, except I am exactly like a girly stereotype...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would’ve expected the proposal photos to be a bit more… personal I guess? These look a bit more like an advert.
Could be any two people out on a ledge with very moody scenery. There’s only so much red rock you can look at in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IRL do men actually go down one 1 knee if they're not being filmed or photographed?
my now husband did (no photos besides a selfie we took after together with him not on his knee)- i assumed it was pretty common

Reactions: 3
Thank you for letting me know! As I'm quite old, anyone I know that got engaged did so a long time ago and I don't remember ever hearing about any proposals.

Has Thrive money also died a death? Get ready for business idea number god knows what.....Instagram wedding page incoming. I don't know why she bothers to be honest. If I was married to someone on Ant's salary, I would happily fade into anonymity and enjoy my many luxury holidays, expensive wellness pursuits and endless meals out.
I asked in Thrive post if Zanna was still involved. Was swiftly blocked by the tallest engaged woman ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I like that she assumes all her followers want to know about the proposal. Isnt she meant to be travel/ fitness influencer? I couldnt care less about a strangers proposal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like that she assumes all her followers want to know about the proposal. Isnt she meant to be travel/ fitness influencer? I couldnt care less about a strangers proposal.
yeah she sounds like 'NOOOOW what do you wanna know???' ehmm nothing?? it's not like she did us a favour in getting engaged wtf who cares

Reactions: 12
Love how she's like "he knows me better than I know myself" witch anyone who's followed you for more than 2 minutes would guess your dream proposal would be somewhere abroad hiking with a professional photographer present to ensure insta worthy content was captured

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Ask me about my engagement 💍! I've saved a video ready to unleash when I need more content and feel that the buzz has died down a bit"

There is literally nothing left to know?!
Tony didn't design the ring, did he? Much more a case of "here's my bank balance, find me a huge stone so that everyone at work will know just how big my bonus was". He googled a local photographer. Told the photographer that he was proposing to an absolute insta hun so he needed to give them enough shots and footage so she can wank on about it ad nauseum.
It was always going to be flashy, extra and completely done for content.
Instagram engagement, completed.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.