Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugghh, she’s going to get Ollie to officiate the wedding isn’t she. Especially if it’s abroad since it won’t be a legal wedding anyway.

Reactions: 4
So these mega engagement photos made her cry? Maybe it's because she's wearing that awful bleeping hat in them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So maybe I'm reading too much into it but that face of resignation that Tony does when he starts thanking for people's responses on the engagement and she interrupts him again. Poor little fella, bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The honeymoon will be a "once-in-a-lifetime" trip around the world, featuring the best walks hikes in every country round the world and dips in the world's muddiest rivers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wedding - possibly in a field with flowers in her hair and a floaty summer dress. Yurt style reception with sauna and pond nearby.
Catering by All plants.

• Haha
Is it wrong, that on the one hand, I know I'm going to want to poke my eyes out at this inevitably insufferable wedding content, but on the hand, I'm absolutely buzzing for the chat here? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Makeup will be spidery lashes, heavy coverage foundation featuring foundation lips, and way too much Botox (I hope someone tells her to have her last Botox top-up a few weeks before the big day so it has the time to settle)

Reactions: 8
So the "really brutal spicy hike" that their American friends were also doing and recommended just wasn't that challenging actually for our intrepid explorers 🤨

Just in case there's any doubt, she is better than you, got it??

I'll say it again, the most interesting thing about her is her Tattle thread which is
* chefs kiss *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
To be honest I needed to skip the engagement announced part here as she is so insufferable😆😆 can't wait for her to remind us evedy day that tall women can marry small men. Ant what have you done to all of us....🙈🙉🙊 the cringefest will be exceeding our expectations tattlers. Brace yourself!

I think it will be a destination wedding, somewhere hot and mountainous
Agreed. She won't risk having unpredictable weather so the UK will be out.
She is going to be absolutely dreadful. Grifting and begging for every freebie she can. I'm sure the birds egg sized diamond, complete with 'secret halo' will cheer her up everytime she feels her menty b coming back. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or do all those ‘hikes’ look exactly the same?!! I think I’d have moved on to somewhere else by now. There’s loads to see in that part of the US, why not go down the west coast or something too?

Reactions: 14
These engagement pics; it's all just for the gram, innit? It is all just for likes and clicks. Imagine if he had just proposed in the kitchen on a Sunday afternoon with the cat for company; I think she would break up with him straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or do all those ‘hikes’ look exactly the same?!! I think I’d have moved on to somewhere else by now. There’s loads to see in that part of the US, why not go down the west coast or something too?
I was thinking that. It looks stunning, but I expect I would want something different after a few days.

Obviously the scenery is wow factor but I bet they were hoping for a dramatic sunset and it just looks so dull and overcast haha.

So she goes from not knowing if she’d like to be married to having a dream proposal 🤔

also someone else said it, but cannot imagine Zpan in a wedding dress of any kind. Like even a kooky-not like other girls 🤪 dress… I can’t wait to see the horrendous dowdy options she comes out with. Maybe it’ll be a smashing blouse style dress??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.