Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to say it...the canyons, impressive, of course...but all a bit 'samey' after a day or two?

Reactions: 23
She’s like a bleeping parody of herself these days. She’s epitomises everything that’s wrong with influencers and Instagram, right there in that engagement shot. I used to think that Ant seemed ok but getting someone to photograph your proposal like that is just the height of narcissism.
I can’t help wondering what if one of them had slipped or something - would the photographer just have carried on snapping away?! 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t help wondering what if one of them had slipped or something - would the photographer just have carried on snapping away?! 😱🤣
Of course they would have because they can then use it as content for her recovery. Including a casual photo outside of another A&E 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything is just a tick list to her.

She must do ALL the things in as little time possible (and of course she documents every measurement just to prove she’s better than anyone else).
Who knew that going on holiday was a competition. 🙄
Shes such a brat. Also, loving her reposting Tony's stories of her...which she has probably posted for him in the first place 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you know who doesn’t know they’re engaged, their cat!! Called… er… I genuinely can’t remember what the poor things name is

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised she's using a laundrette and hasn't brought enough undies in her many bags of luggage.
Screenshot_20230424-100010.png

Reactions: 4
Surely they are bored of all the very similar views by now. Don’t get me wrong, it’s amazing landscape, but every walk, sorry, hike, is merging into one at this point. Don’t they want a day off where they do something different?

Reactions: 18
What do you think they chat about on these endless hikes? What do they have in common apart from spending 🐜 Ant's money?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely they are bored of all the very similar views by now. Don’t get me wrong, it’s amazing landscape, but every walk, sorry, hike, is merging into one at this point. Don’t they want a day off where they do something different?
I agree. I would prefer to do a few days there and then go to somewhere completely different. All they seem to have done is 'hiked' and gone on 'scenic drives'.

Reactions: 6
It is so same-y!!!!
😴

Reactions: 5
When you go on 23452 hiking trips a year then you can spend 14 days looking at orange rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No because then she’d have no “legitimate” way not to over exercise!

Reactions: 10
FAF479AD-8D27-4EEC-80A1-97BB480D5EC5.jpeg

Good job Zanna has gone the extra mile (as usual - she’s a hiker don’t you know 💁🏼‍♀️) and got herself a banker as well as being a content creator. I just cannot face dealing with the smugness her wedding will involve. The only saving grace is that I expect her hen do will largely be influenza friends plus maybe the blonde dude she is now besties with. Remember - she’s not like other girls so boys will be invited to the hen do!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.