Zanna Van Dijk #22 Zanna Van Dunning-Kruger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to all the clever and funny Tattlers for their thread suggestions including @peekachu @martaS among others, however this title was inspired by @Dotherighthing who rightly pointed out that Zanna is the Dunning-Kruger effect personified.

In true Zanna fashion, I have copy / pasted the definition here:-
People with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge.
You're welcome, Zanna, we know you're a busy gal who seemingly doesn't know how to use Google so we've done the donkey work for you 😘

Well, what a time to be alive!! Since the last thread our Action Barbie has been to Lanzarote where she did 3 hikes. She then provided a handy guide to the best 3 hikes in Lanzarote 🤨 She got her mitts on a tin bath so she can indulge her new passion for cold dips, Tony too. Yes apparently she likes to call him 'Tony' a bit more these days. Good for you guys, keep that relationship fresh!

She abandoned the Thrive Money Team. She hasn't actually mentioned it directly, more just alluded to making 'hard decisions blah blah' and rumours that it was because she 'girl bossed too hard' and they then expected her to do some actual work are completely unfounded, okay??

She got a new tattoo!! For those of us hoping that it would be a full sleeve, we were left slightly disappointed. Instead, she treated us to the word ....
R E S I L I E N C E in a font so small that you'd be forgiven for not even noticing it. Nice, yes?! And something so unique too, well apart from her mate who has the exact same inking...

But you see, she IS resilient, her menty B has vanished because.... * drum roll please *....
she's engaged!!!! Yes indeed, Ant decided to finally put a ring on it and 'poof' all mental health problems vanished into the ether. Now I know what you're thinking, where did he propose? What was the ring like? Did they keep it to themselves for a bit to enjoy the moment?
Tony decided to do it on a holiday! How unique! With so many holidays to choose from he plumped for Utah, a vigorous hiking holiday through lots and lots and lots of red stone valleys and mountains and do not listen to the nasty person who described one of Zanna's most challenging hikes as 'a nice walk'. Troll 🙄
Armed with a secret photographer and a diamond the size of a Cadbury Mini Egg, intrepid Ant popped the question and Zanna's best mate Ollie knew about it before Ant had got up off his bended knee.

Needless to say this is going to be a verrrrrry busy time for her, there is content to be thought of and freebie begging to be done, it's probably for the best that she's binned Thrive Money, who has the time for work?! Not this gal!.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
One of the best write ups EVER! Love it!

And duck yeah, £2500 not including flights? £312 a day? To stay in mountain huts and eat strudel? duck that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the argument of the price needing to be that or they risk a financial loss covers any payment or salary she will receive for hosting the trip. And I imagine her costs are covered by everyone else. Otherwise why would you run a trip if you weren’t being paid and you are claiming it’s your job?

I can’t hear any sympathy for people paying this and claiming they are being taken advantage of. If you’ve got £2.5k to spend on a holiday and you choose to book this, that’s on you.

Reactions: 15
Bloody hell - so you need to budget another £50 a day for food if you’re eating out - Italy’s not super cheap. So basically another minimum of £500 for your food & flights (which will be more than she claims if you’re taking luggage) - so over £3,000 all in for a week in Italy?!! You can do trips to Australia for a fortnight for less than that!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I literally went to the Maldives on a super all inclusive package for 10 days for that price… absolute fools who are booking that trip

Reactions: 16
Thanks to all the clever and funny Tattlers for their thread suggestions including @peekachu @martaS among others, however this title was inspired by @Dotherighthing who rightly pointed out that Zanna is the Dunning-Kruger effect personified.

In true Zanna fashion, I have copy / pasted the definition here:-
People with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a certain type of task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge.
You're welcome, Zanna, we know you're a busy gal who seemingly doesn't know how to use Google so we've done the donkey work for you 😘

Well, what a time to be alive!! Since the last thread our Action Barbie has been to Lanzarote where she did 3 hikes. She then provided a handy guide to the best 3 hikes in Lanzarote 🤨 She got her mitts on a tin bath so she can indulge her new passion for cold dips, Tony too. Yes apparently she likes to call him 'Tony' a bit more these days. Good for you guys, keep that relationship fresh!

She abandoned the Thrive Money Team. She hasn't actually mentioned it directly, more just alluded to making 'hard decisions blah blah' and rumours that it was because she 'girl bossed too hard' and they then expected her to do some actual work are completely unfounded, okay??

She got a new tattoo!! For those of us hoping that it would be a full sleeve, we were left slightly disappointed. Instead, she treated us to the word ....
R E S I L I E N C E in a font so small that you'd be forgiven for not even noticing it. Nice, yes?! And something so unique too, well apart from her mate who has the exact same inking...

But you see, she IS resilient, her menty B has vanished because.... * drum roll please *....
she's engaged!!!! Yes indeed, Ant decided to finally put a ring on it and 'poof' all mental health problems vanished into the ether. Now I know what you're thinking, where did he propose? What was the ring like? Did they keep it to themselves for a bit to enjoy the moment?
Tony decided to do it on a holiday! How unique! With so many holidays to choose from he plumped for Utah, a vigorous hiking holiday through lots and lots and lots of red stone valleys and mountains and do not listen to the nasty person who described one of Zanna's most challenging hikes as 'a nice walk'. Troll 🙄
Armed with a secret photographer and a diamond the size of a Cadbury Mini Egg, intrepid Ant popped the question and Zanna's best mate Ollie knew about it before Ant had got up off his bended knee.

Needless to say this is going to be a verrrrrry busy time for her, there is content to be thought of and freebie begging to be done, it's probably for the best that she's binned Thrive Money, who has the time for work?! Not this gal!.
Ah thanks for the acknowledgment @Wikiwangocard ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's 7 nights' B&B in a 3 star hotel and transport to various places to hike on 6 days. Airport transfer not included unless you're on the same flights (or at similar time) to Zanna.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The only people I ever see on these trips of hers are other clueless, privileged white girls exactly like Zanna.

Reactions: 13
My eyeballs keep trying to roll out my head about this holiday she’s planned - parting with what will end up being in the region of £3k for A WEEK is beyond a joke.
Do they all get to try on her engagement ring for that? Is she going to carry them up a mountain herself? You don’t even get all your meals!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If people want to be scammed like that by her that's on them. You have to be nuts to pay for a trip with a chick who is expert at NOTHING. She is mental. Useless and mental.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god she is not seriously making a reel on where to buy checked shirts ffs 🤣🤣 just when I think she's scraped the bottom of the content barrel it gets worse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell - so you need to budget another £50 a day for food if you’re eating out - Italy’s not super cheap. So basically another minimum of £500 for your food & flights (which will be more than she claims if you’re taking luggage) - so over £3,000 all in for a week in Italy?!! You can do trips to Australia for a fortnight for less than that!!
I am doing a trip to Australia next month for that much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her 'slow morning' reel where she works out and cold plunges before going to see friends? 😅
Also still don't understand why she has the posting habits of some kind of large corporation - why has it taken 3 days to edit and share a boring, slow paced bank holiday tiktok

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.