Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has some serious mental problems thinking she excels at everything...

Reactions: 6
Completely agree with this. As someone who is single and doesnt have close friends who are willing to travel with me, I can see the incentive. The price is too much for me even if I did want to go. Its a shame, that single women have a hard time being able to to a lot things due to safety.
Thankfully there are plenty of other companies who do this and offer great value.

Reactions: 5
Are there any you would recommend. Some are very expensive. Thanks
Gutsy Girls - not the cheapest but experienced guides (not influencers)
Much Better Adventure - think already mentioned
Lover Her Wild (FB group that link to trips)
Sidetracked Adventures
x

Reactions: 8
Gutsy Girls - not the cheapest but experienced guides (not influencers)
Much Better Adventure - think already mentioned
Lover Her Wild (FB group that link to trips)
Sidetracked Adventures
x
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: 1
* Googles Dunning-Kruger effect *

Wow 👌🏻

It just sums her up ENTIRELY!! Zanna Van Dunning-Kruger.
You guys have absolutely nailed it!!!

Her name lends itself so well to being abused, I’d feel bad if she wasn’t such a bellend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed that she doesn’t seem to do much with little 🐜 these days? She hasn’t posted any early morning workouts with him or gone out for gifted dinners with him for a while

Reactions: 10
0520E345-C9B5-4C5A-AFAE-125A2FD2F257.png

---
Hi Zanna, I see you’re reading here again making sure we know you were with Tony today!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Italy was £2k I wonder how much the Maldives trip is going to be.. 🫣
Knowing how these things work I guess she will be making £5-8k from the Intrepid trip. They would have asked her what % commission she wants to add on and pass on to the travellers.

Intrepid would have provided a range of 'selling costs' for her to choose from. e.g.

Hi Zanna

If you charge £1500 per person you will earn £5,000
If you charge £2000 per person you will earn £8,000

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.