Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus Christ, she’s spending her evening talking on a panel about climate change. Please let air travel be a massive part of the discussion, would love to see how she talks in general terms about how everyone should fly less (except me because I’m Queen Zanna and I nEeD tO fLy FoR wOrK)

The irony! Most people have a lower carbon footprint than her. It's ok though - it's 'her job and her passion' and she 'recycles like a pro' !

Reactions: 3
The hate she has received has broken her? Really Zanna? Also, I think she is more aggressive with her blocking anyone who questions her decisions. Remember, I got blocked for liking another posters comment. Now that doesn't seem like kindness does it?

Reactions: 6
“Aggression won’t lead to change” ?

Zanna WANTS to fly everywhere, and usually business class. If kindness was going to change that, it would have happened by now.

Interesting post though, can only think the noise in her fb group on the issue became too big to ignore.

Reactions: 4
Very glad to hear she has had alot of abuse this last week re her flying, us Tattlers aren't the only ones then that have called her out, bet she's been busy blocking 😂

No matter how she sugar coats it, the fact that she flys as much as she does will never be off set by the other stuff she does.

"the hate I've got has broken me" what a load of tit. Playing for sympathy as usual.

"made me anxious to go on social media" more lies Zanna, your never bloody off it, unless of course your 36000 feet in the air 😂

Hope those that she's blocked this last week find Tattle.

Reactions: 8
“It’s my job and my passion” tough tit love. It’s some people’s jobs and passion to eat meat or support the fast fashion industry, doesn’t mean they get an exemption for their environmental impact. She really doesn’t get it at all. I’m blocked so can’t see the response but hope there’s an ounce of measured critique going on. She would honestly sound less ridiculous if she pledged to make changes/made content promoting alternative travel options but didn’t fully commit to it. This whole “everyone needs to be aware of their environmental impact except me” tit needs to stop.

Reactions: 5
It’s an old post, I remember it as it was around the time she blocked me for liking someone else’s comment about her flying :LOL: probably a year or so ago. She’s still such a hypocrite though. Offsetting and eating vegan will mean nothing next to the huge list of business class flights she takes each year. I actually went to a lecture recently and heard from an expert there (an actual expert, not an Instagram one!) about how crap carbon offsetting by planting trees is. Hope you’re reading this Zanna, you might learn something :)

She absolutely does not have to fly for work, as she likes to claim she does. And the whole “one of my biggest goals” thing is such bullshit, if she truly cared about the environment then she’d change her damn goals.

I actually used to feel a bit bad for her (ikr don’t judge me I was young and stupid lol) as nobody can be perfect. But she really just takes the piss, there’s no consistency in her ‘morals’ at all.

• Heart
Use emotional needs to gain sympathy. Thats exsctly what shes doing. Shes laughing her way to bed now

shes a bleeping muppet and it hasnt broken her cos shes been laughing and dancing (jinging her boney arms) thisweek on her insta stories. Shes a bleeping fake witch

Blocking ppl who like comments she doesnt agree with. duck YOU ROSANNA, you bleeping muppet and tit show

And no it didnt take u 7 years to start flying, u got ur rich parents to fund and pay for your social media life t the beginning that u gave u jump start and upper hand, I bleeping hate liars

you dont need to fly to work, u choose to do that

same as u choose to go to LFW dressed a bleeping idiot with a green suit, I hope ppl never stop calling her out for her bullshit

Reactions: 6
Very glad to hear she has had alot of abuse this last week re her flying, us Tattlers aren't the only ones then that have called her out, bet she's been busy blocking 😂

No matter how she sugar coats it, the fact that she flys as much as she does will never be off set by the other stuff she does.

"the hate I've got has broken me" what a load of tit. Playing for sympathy as usual.

"made me anxious to go on social media" more lies Zanna, your never bloody off it, unless of course your 36000 feet in the air 😂

Hope those that she's blocked this last week find Tattle.
OK, I must have missed something here. Did she post something and subsequently delete it. Has she been receiving hate, what broke her? That post shown above is from December, just wondered if there was something new? Asking for a friend 😂😂

Influencers seems to confuse this point; their followers disagreeing with them over issues such as flying excessively versus actual hate speech. If their follower asks a polite but enquiring question it does not qualify as hate! Also, there is surely an ethical code with regards to financial advice and advertising on social media. I wonder what the FCA thinks about it.

Reactions: 2
OK, I must have missed something here. Did she post something and subsequently delete it. Has she been receiving hate, what broke her? That post shown above is from December, just wondered if there was something new? Asking for a friend 😂😂
I'm not sure, I went to look at the post after seeing it on here, but can't find it.
Someone said it was an old post from last year, so I guessing she's just bringing out yearly to get the sympathy vote from her brainwashed followers.

I'm not sure, I went to look at the post after seeing it on here, but can't find it.
Someone said it was an old post from last year, so I guessing she's just bringing out yearly to get the sympathy vote from her brainwashed followers.
It’s still on there dated April 24 2019. She did a subsequent one whining about her lot dated 1st December 2019 in which she clearly tries to justify why she’s not liked ...
38E7580C-976A-4A6F-997E-FE08B2186801.jpeg

Some of her points clearly demonstrate that she believes she is a victim with people disliking her for their own internal problems/reasons. There is no recognition at all that people may dislike her based on her own behaviour. This is a serious mental condition often displayed by narcissists. There is no recognition of her own hypocritical pontificating approach or lying to make herself look the better/bigger person. She is clearly uncomfortable hearing about her failings evidenced by the fact that she so swiftly blocks anyone with an opposing opinion, even if the question is posed in a non-confrontational way. Zanna is delusional and ultimately this will catch up with her. My guess, having witnessed what’s happened to other narcs I know, she will end up a lonely person as people who can no longer accept her narcissistic behaviour drop away one by one. She will live in a victim bubble where she believes everything is everybody else’s fault because how can they not like her, she’s such a nice person. There probably is already a trail of discards behind her. Too late for this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know someone who is going on one of zanna’s trips next month, personally I can’t believe she has paid money to spend time with this woman. I will report back any gossip!

• Heart
It’s still on there dated April 24 2019. She did a subsequent one whining about her lot dated 1st December 2019 in which she clearly tries to justify why she’s not liked ...
View attachment 83851

Some of her points clearly demonstrate that she believes she is a victim with people disliking her for their own internal problems/reasons. There is no recognition at all that people may dislike her based on her own behaviour. This is a serious mental condition often displayed by narcissists. There is no recognition of her own hypocritical pontificating approach or lying to make herself look the better/bigger person. She is clearly uncomfortable hearing about her failings evidenced by the fact that she so swiftly blocks anyone with an opposing opinion, even if the question is posed in a non-confrontational way. Zanna is delusional and ultimately this will catch up with her. My guess, having witnessed what’s happened to other narcs I know, she will end up a lonely person as people who can no longer accept her narcissistic behaviour drop away one by one. She will live in a victim bubble where she believes everything is everybody else’s fault because how can they not like her, she’s such a nice person. There probably is already a trail of discards behind her. Too late for this one!
I was going to say this, imagine going through life knowing and thinking “people don’t like me” and having it happen regularly but not examining what behaviour you’re exhibiting to make people think this. She’ll just put it down to “Instagram haters” but if that was the case why are some influencers well loved and respected??

Reactions: 1
This Q&A with her boyfriend 1) why does she always hang off him 2) why is she patronising towards him? She talks to him like he’s a child

Such a strange dynamic

• Sick
She’s got a framed photo of her walking in the hospital corridor after her surgery? In case she forgets? In case we forget? Wtf???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.