Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a framed photo of her walking in the hospital corridor after her surgery? In case she forgets? In case we forget? Wtf???
Of course she has, I actually don't blame her after all she is the ONLY person EVER in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD to EVER EVER have had this happen to her, can you believe that THE ONLY PERSON EVER EVER EVER.
I bet she has photos of herself all over the flat, as that's the only person she loves is herself. Poor 🐜 needs to grow a pair and walk away from this vile person, she a user, it's no wonder she never had friends at school and uni, she's just nasty.

Reactions: 3

Scroll down in above post re influencers. In response to Zanna’s instructions to the world, yet again, she’s using CF’s suicide as a deflection tactic. She’s alright continuing with the lies and hypocrisy but don’t comment or pull her up on it as it’s bullying. She is such a huge part of this social media problem. She just wants to do what the hell she wants without criticism. Is this Zanna threatening to do something if it doesn’t stop? I think it’s awful to jump on this bandwagon to get your personal point across. She repulses me!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh duck off Zanna. duck right off.

The influencers making this about themselves in such a grotesque way is exactly why websites like Tattle need to exist.

Reactions: 6

Scroll down in above post re influencers. In response to Zanna’s instructions to the world, yet again, she’s using CF’s suicide as a deflection tactic. She’s alright continuing with the lies and hypocrisy but don’t comment or pull her up on it as it’s bullying. She is such a huge part of this social media problem. She just wants to do what the hell she wants without criticism. Is this Zanna threatening to do something if it doesn’t stop? I think it’s awful to jump on this bandwagon to get your personal point across. She repulses me!
Selfish piece of tit only thinking of herself, you are a bleeping liar Rosanna so STFU, everything about u is a bleeping lie with ur overpriced granola that uve only sent to social media peeps, why not send to foood banks? FU Rosanna and ur bullshit

This post is all about her bleeping narcissistic witch

Reactions: 5
Off to New Zealand Friday guys, 😡

I'm sure a while back she said that it's a holiday for her and 🐜 as they both work soooooo hard. So I guess need to fly to the other side of the world to take their holiday.

But now looks like it's being sponsored, so yet another freebee. 😡 Flying business class obviously I guess.

This gummy b###h is on another level for the lies she spews out, it's all about Zanna.

Off to New Zealand Friday guys, 😡

I'm sure a while back she said that it's a holiday for her and 🐜 as they both work soooooo hard. So I guess need to fly to the other side of the world to take their holiday.

But now looks like it's being sponsored, so yet another freebee. 😡 Flying business class obviously I guess.

This gummy b###h is on another level for the lies she spews out, it's all about Zanna.
Well I think you just came up with the next thread title
“It’s all about ZANNA”

• Heart
Oh Zanna. She actually makes me laugh with her basic-ness. “Damn lattes are expensive, I think I’ll switch to flat whites.” That’s the deepest morning thought she could come up with. And why can’t she make coffee at home?!

• Haha
Oh Zanna. She actually makes me laugh with her basic-ness. “Damn lattes are expensive, I think I’ll switch to flat whites.” That’s the deepest morning thought she could come up with. And why can’t she make coffee at home?!
But but but according to her when she took over on Vivolife she only has ONE cup a day, so I'm sure millionaire Zanna can afford £3.00 for a coffee, lying b###h.

Zanna you may forget your lies because you tell so many, but we don't....

Reactions: 1
But but but according to her when she took over on Vivolife she only has ONE cup a day, so I'm sure millionaire Zanna can afford £3.00 for a coffee, lying b###h.

I thought she said she gave up coffee, she doesnt drink coffee anymore like she doesnt watch TV. LOL

Lattes are only expensive because she is having to pay for them and are not a freebie

im sure shes trying to get a sponsorship or something out of these coffee morning thoughts, she doesnt do anything for free

Reactions: 2

Lol and then she is releasing a video about how to handle your finances... step 1, stop buying oat milk lattes everyday!
Just a continuation of the first world problems we see from her daily!

This thread has really opened my eyes to her!! I have been following her for years and even bought her merch before (ffs). She posted a Q&A and I asked how you fly long haul in sustainable way (as I have to take several flights this year, and it concerns me as someone that actually gives a crap about the environment, not doing it for likes). She blocked me immediately. I messaged her personal account and asked why she would blocked me. She replied that she only blocks those that make "certain comments - what did I post?" I replied and said I've been following her for years and asked a genuine question about sustainability and flying and she hasn't replied.

I'm done, I'm out. This thread is so eye opening and I realise now how false she is - it's driven me to seek out this thread and post here... such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This thread has really opened my eyes to her!! I have been following her for years and even bought her merch before (ffs). She posted a Q&A and I asked how you fly long haul in sustainable way (as I have to take several flights this year, and it concerns me as someone that actually gives a crap about the environment, not doing it for likes). She blocked me immediately. I messaged her personal account and asked why she would blocked me. She replied that she only blocks those that make "certain comments - what did I post?" I replied and said I've been following her for years and asked a genuine question about sustainability and flying and she hasn't replied.

I'm done, I'm out. This thread is so eye opening and I realise now how false she is - it's driven me to seek out this thread and post here... such a twit.
Welcome to the club! I was the same, used to love following her until she blocked me for wondering about the flights and this thread was definitely an eye-opener.

Also, did anyone else see she now has a mask to stop her from getting coronavirus on her trip to New Zealand? Even though she admitted in her ig story that it won't make any difference. You couldn't make this up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Welcome to the club! I was the same, used to love following her until she blocked me for wondering about the flights and this thread was definitely an eye-opener.

Also, did anyone else see she now has a mask to stop her from getting coronavirus on her trip to New Zealand? Even though she admitted in her ig story that it won't make any difference. You couldn't make this up 🤦‍♀️
She’s such a tit.

Welcome, don't feel bad that she's blocked you, I think everyone on this thread has been blocked, I've been blocked from 2 accounts 😂, any mention of flying and your blocked.

Remember zannas mantra is "Do as I say, not as I do"

Just wish more would realise what we have all known for a long time. This b###ch needs to be stopped, but unfortunately can't see that ever happening, she buys followers and so companies think she has a huge following 😔

After being blocked by Vivolife after zanna done the instagram take over, I contacted them via their customer services, I got no reply but they have now unblocked me.

I have since contacted Riverford farm as I have ordered their vegetable boxes in the past, about Zanna and really didn’t think she was a good advert , how she flies excessively and how she blocks anyone that dares to mention her flying habits.
Well this is their reply, they don’t seem at all concerned and are happy to ignore what she says and does, I’m guessing as long as they make money they too don’t care.

Well they certainly will not be getting anymore orders from me.

Attachments

• Angry

Welcome to the dark side 😂😂😘

Update: mask stories deleted. Well done Zanna, you're doing great.

• Haha
After being blocked by Vivolife after zanna done the instagram take over, I contacted them via their customer services, I got no reply but they have now unblocked me.

I have since contacted Riverford farm as I have ordered their vegetable boxes in the past, about Zanna and really didn’t think she was a good advert , how she flies excessively and how she blocks anyone that dares to mention her flying habits.
Well this is their reply, they don’t seem at all concerned and are happy to ignore what she says and does, I’m guessing as long as they make money they too don’t care.

Well they certainly will not be getting anymore orders from me.
Well that’s a disappointment. Clearly they couldn’t give a tit, it’s all about the money 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.