Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update: mask stories deleted. Well done Zanna, you're doing great.
Love how she's apolizing for her lack of content, so tells us it's raining!!! No tit Sherlock it's been bleeping raining all bloody week.
Wonder why she took the post down with the mask?

How can companies think she is a good choice to represent them I'll never understand.

Reactions: 4
Love how she's apolizing for her lack of content, so tells us it's raining!!! No tit Sherlock it's been bleeping raining all bloody week.
Wonder why she took the post down with the mask?

How can companies think she is a good choice to represent them I'll never understand.
Surely had kiwis messaging her telling her to stop scaremongering!! I have friends there on hols at the mo and they are doing nothing of the sort (mask wearing that is).
Also the tone of showing off her fun unicorn mask was completely tone deaf, whilst it isn’t serious in the UK, this is a virus that has killed 1000s of people worldwide and she was acting like it was a big joke.

This made me howl this morning. She’s doing us all such favours by providing “free content”. No sweetheart, sites like Money Saving Expert provide valuable free end user content. Her free content can just be googled which is probably how she finds most of her content anyway. As for her exercise routines, they are literally EVERYWHERE. It’s totally soooo overdone. Free content, it’s all so irrelevant ..

Attachments

This made me howl this morning. She’s doing us all such favours by providing “free content”. No sweetheart, sites like Money Saving Expert provide valuable free end user content. Her free content can just be googled which is probably how she finds most of her content anyway. As for her exercise routines, they are literally EVERYWHERE. It’s totally soooo overdone. Free content, it’s all so irrelevant ..
Smug AF

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeez, now she thinks we all want to see her makeup routine?! Because it’s so amazing/original/she’s so stunning? Give me strength

Jeez, now she thinks we all want to see her makeup routine?! Because it’s so amazing/original/she’s so stunning? Give me strength
I’m gobsmacked. Her make-up always looks like a 13 year olds just learning to wear make-up for the first time. it also looks like she has spiders stuck on for eye lashes. They always clump into like 8 legs. Way too heavy. She’s blessed with long eye lashes. Just have them dyed and lay off the mascara. She’s clueless! 🙄

Reactions: 1
In the insta story gou can see products that are clearly Nars and MAC

LOL, tell us ahain how you are cruelty free Rosanna? And shes probably only doing this to get free makeup

Reactions: 3
She must sit there thinking tit no one is interacting with my stories, what can I talk about now, yesterday she told us it was raining in London, today ummmm I'll talk about my makeup and hope that will attract views.

She has so many brought followers, so the real living followers aren't obviously interested in the tit and lies she spouts.

Zanny chops NO ONE'S INTERESTED IN YOUR PRIVILEGED OTT LIFE, JUST duck OFF!

This is like when she stories that she’s “busy editing a vlog for you guys”.

Errr, no. It’s all for YOU Zanna. Eyeballs on your content is what provides your lifestyle and income. Which is perfectly fine, so why not just admit it? Why the need to spin it as though you’re doing your followers some sort of favour or kindness?

• Heart
Do other influencers (and I use that term VERY lightly) beg for likes? It makes me think that she needs to have a certain amount of hits to continue with the sponsorships, hence the begging. If you need to ask for likes, then your followers don’t care!

Do other influencers (and I use that term VERY lightly) beg for likes? It makes me think that she needs to have a certain amount of hits to continue with the sponsorships, hence the begging. If you need to ask for likes, then your followers don’t care!
I’ve never seen another influencers begging like she does, EVER! She’s not as successful as she thinks she is, successful people don’t beg, they just do. 🤮

Reactions: 5
Didn't she get gifted an Apple watch not that long ago, and banged on about how great that was for all of a week? Now suddenly she has a Garmin watch and that's her favourite thing?

• Sick
And yet another different reusable coffee cup. That’s the fourth I’ve seen in past six weeks or so. That is worse for the environment than single use 😑

Even more laughable is in the post she is patting herself on the back for wearing the same thing as last year to LFW. But the coffee cup is different. And also different to the other coffee cups she’s used this year (and that’s only the ones she’s shown on ig). Granted there’s two in last year’s pic so one is Steph’s. but they are both different to any shown recently.

Bloody hell Zanna.. how many coffee cups do you own? You need to use each one at least 300 times to break even with single use plastic I think. I’ve had my keep cup for five-ish years now. Surely that’s sustainability 101? But yeah let’s focus on the suit 😑

Attachments

Last edited:
I wonder how she will be coping with her upcoming flight, remember she can’t show evidence that she was on a plane and must continue with the illusion she can teleport, but a whole day without content? How will she cope not trying to sell her followers more stuff for 24 hours!

• Haha
I wonder how she will be coping with her upcoming flight, remember she can’t show evidence that she was on a plane and must continue with the illusion she can teleport, but a whole day without content? How will she cope not trying to sell her followers more stuff for 24 hours!
But if the flight is sponsored or gifted or whatever won’t she have to show content on the flight? No point advertising NZ if she doesn’t!

Don’t know about you guys but when I wear an outfit I’ve previously worn before, I like to decompress and celebrate with a little jaunt to New Zealand. Saving the planet is hard work!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A bit weird that she and the other two she tagged in her insta stories are all work out addicts and all had twisted intestines/ bowels.... so all had emergency surgery to untwist

• Wow
A bit weird that she and the other two she tagged in her insta stories are all work out addicts and all had twisted intestines/ bowels.... so all had emergency surgery to untwist
I knew there was a reason I dont work out 😂 🐷

• Heart
Wow guys, after listing who ppl should follow, those who r in recovery from emergency surgery or a illness, she puts herself down as number 5!!! No joke guys, she listed herself as someone ppl should follow for inspiration on recovery, said watch my highlight story and even went as low as to say she would do thos whole emergency surgerybepisode again, a bleeping slap in the face to ppl who deal woth a chronic illness everyday and have no choice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.